You KNOW there's going to be at least one

stevestojan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that idea. With his quickness he makes perfect sense. It worked with Evans who's the fastest guy on the team but McGee is shifty and might increase chances for a long gainer.

184409[/snapback]

Let me see here. I'm the DC and see Mcgee come into the game on offense...... ;)

I may not be positive of this, but I thought the same week we had the on side kick, another team opened the game with an onside kick. I may be wrong though.

184377[/snapback]

The reason you don't see an onsides kick to start a game is that the risk-reward ratio on that play is way too high. If the play succeeds, big deal. You basically just won the coin toss & get a decent drive start. If it fails, you give the opponent great field position to start the game and risk falling behind almost immediately.

Let me see here. I'm the DC and see Mcgee come into the game on offense...... :doh:

184443[/snapback]

Seriously, do you think that the DC of the opposing team (or a position coach)checks the numbers of every opposing player coming out onto the field before every play? If that's the case, I'm impressed. I would have thought there's too much going on just making sure your own personnel are in position.

Seriously, do you think that the DC of the opposing team (or a position coach)checks the numbers of every opposing player coming out onto the field before every play?  If that's the case, I'm impressed.  I would have thought there's too much going on just making sure your own personnel are in position.

184634[/snapback]

I am not sure what play will do this, but I think somehow Lee Evans will catch a TD from Peyton against the Broncos.

We have pulled more tricks than BF at a SF gentleman's club. I think this week will be no different.

The thing I like about the trick plays this year is that they have worked. I know that sounds dumb, but if they hadn't we would be all over Mularky's ass. But they have. Finally the ball has bounced our way. Except for last week's fake punt, we've been almost dead on. 

I'm wondering if a called fake punt will be on the books this week?

I think the fake punt really shows yet again our lack in faith in Lindell. Hear me out. In a situation where some teams would try a 45-50+, we decide to either punt or fake punt. 

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised to see a flea flicker (again), or a half back option. Anything it takes to win - so long as it works.

184343[/snapback]

Mike Pucillo On a Reserve Flea Flicker Option Pass to Jabari Greer

Man am I glad to be rid of Mularky..

Just wait until you start drafting QB/WR and THEN see how many double reverse flea flicker statue of Liberty plays for a gain of 1 yd (or minus 11) you will see :doh:

184408[/snapback]

Not half as glad as we will be beating you in the playoffs.

I would like to Lee Evans go in motion, run a fly pattern and catch a beautiful spiral from... Marc Bulger. He just may be needed more in St. Louis than here this weekend, due to the circumstances of the three key games. My heart tells me that the Broncos win is almost a given. I hope I am wrong. Go Bills !

there's going to be a flea flicker and a fake fg or punt

and next season i think we're going to start seeing direct snaps to mcgahee. i used to love when they'd run that play with thurman. line up in a 3 wide shotgun with mcgahee in the backfield and by the time the defense figures it out WM is already 5 yards downfield