WOW, feel the love

I don't care what a lot of people say but Millennium is a football guy who had more problems in Detroit then people realize. He may not be the big tuna but this guy is far from stupid. I do wonder what these two said about Phili last year, tho this is a different dynamic of individuals.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The stars are aligning...

Can you guys imagine what it would feel like if we finally win a SB, but the team had moved to L.A. two years prior?

:ph34r:

:censored:

I will come down there and kick you in the balls if that happens.

I am sure you will have plenty of company

How about doing it now just for bringing it up?

Plus he is a Flyers Fan :devil: :devil:

Just kidding AJ enjoy playoff hockey. Letting Briere go was probably the biggest mistake the other Buffalo Team has made.

It bothers me we drafted a guy that will be a guard when we needed a tackle, but oh well

The guy is bigger, stronger and just as athletic as any LT's in the draft, he has been playing LT. Im not familiar with Georgia but perhaps in previous years years they had a serviceable LT that couldn't play the interior as well, so in order to get their best players on the field they moved there most versatile lineman. Obviously our front office thinks he can play left tackle. Ill take what Nix thinks over what some douche like Mel Kiper thinks.

I will come down there and kick you in the balls if that happens.

LMAO!!!

Nah, aj's a good guy, even though he likes American Idol.

This is probably the last year you'll be able to get mileage out of that one...I'm losing interest in the show really quickly. YOu'll have to stick with my love for soccer or the fact that I do women's work :w00t:

:censored:

I am sure you will have plenty of company

Plus he is a Flyers Fan :devil: :devil:

Just kidding AJ enjoy playoff hockey. Letting Briere go was probably the biggest mistake the other Buffalo Team has made.

lol, thanks brother. I honestly feel bad bringing up Briere, cause I know it hurts my fellow TBD brothers who are Sabres fans. What a fantastic player, though...he's money in big games, and combined with the unreal amount of talent on this Flyers club, Briere is deadly.

I'm just glad Millen didn't say we had the best draft. Whew.

LOL, I know that's right.

lol, thanks brother. I honestly feel bad bringing up Briere, cause I know it hurts my fellow TBD brothers who are Sabres fans. What a fantastic player, though...he's money in big games, and combined with the unreal amount of talent on this Flyers club, Briere is deadly.

there really are no words.

Can you guys imagine what it would feel like if we finally win a SB, but the team had moved to L.A. two years prior?

If the above came to pass, it wouldn't even register on my radar. The minute the Bills leave Buffalo the team and the entire NFL are dead to me.

Both Matt Millen and Michael Lombardi really think the Bills had the best off season. With the addition of super Mario and Anderson, along with Williams and Darius makes it arguably the best front four in the league now.

Lombardi stated he thought the Bills had the best draft, Gilmore was right up there with Claiborne, thinks Glenn will be moved inside. he really like the Bradham and Carter LBers to make the defense better. He thinks both could become starters and help this season

Great offseason. Hope it translates to a Great 2012 Season...

Do you really feel good that the worst GM in modern memory thinks we had a good offseason? Did Millen even remember to wear pants on the show you watched?

Actually he was the president of the Lions,and de facto GM. He can't be the dumbest person in that org, who hired him and let him stay as president for so long? 7 years...wow!

Anyway, it was good to hear any member of the media throw some love at the Buffalo Bills for a change. So sick of hearing about fat Rex, Bill Belicheat. Also, I think that Jeff Ireland GM of the Dolphins has been working overtime trying to get that worst GM title :lol:

PS I think that most NFL scouts, teams had Glenn rated as a guard, so did Mike Mayock & scout.com. Mayock went on to say he thinks he is more RT then LT because of bad feet, and whatever team drafts him and moves him inside he could be an all pro guard.

Anyway, Buddy Nix & Chan Gailey are both confidant Glenn will play well at LT.

He'll be at LT when camp starts.

Ageed. Lombardi et al refuse to accept what Buddy and our scouts believe - Glenn will be our LT unless he proves he can't do it, in which the worst case is he slides inside as a Pro Bowl level guard. Lombardi and others would really be giving out the kudos if they accepted we added the sorely needed starting LT like we did, but who cares about draft grades.

Nothing like throwing water on the fire.

Colin Cowherd on the radio Friday - Bills had the best draft overall (at that time) - Resultant commentary based on the other Bills Signings in FA = Cowherd proclaims the Bills to be 10-6 and get in the playoffs.

That says something for a guy that admits he has a hardon for Marcia Brady.

I watched Friday night of the draft with a browns fan and he was talking about this. Hates te ravens more than any team in any sport bc they won the super bowl AFTER leaving Cleveland. Then the team that was given to them to replace the original has been horrible. I told him I prob would stop watching football altogether if that happened.

That must have been devastating for Browns fans...ugh