Notice the 40 times?

Gilmore, 4.38

Graham, 4.41

Bradham, 4.53

Brooks, 4.38

For the LBs, hopefully this is the counter to Welker and Gronk.

Graham is likely the fastest of the bunch. His 4.41 official time is very misleading. The Bills timed him at 4.38 and I think his low time was 4.34 or something. He thought he was going to run under 4.3 at the combine.

It's true though, we are a much fastest team.

Nix has made us a lot bigger and a lot faster. Hmmmm... That sounds like a decent combination.

Graham is likely the fastest of the bunch. His 4.41 official time is very misleading. The Bills timed him at 4.38 and I think his low time was 4.34 or something. He thought he was going to run under 4.3 at the combine.

It's true though, we are a much fastest team.

Nix has made us a lot bigger and a lot faster. Hmmmm... That sounds like a decent combination.

I agree! The thing that I like about Nix the most? He came into a Buffalo team that was undersized, and undertalent. Everyone watching saw the Bills get pushed around and beat on year after year. Teams didn't respect us in a physical way, because they could come in here and RUN US OVER! We were a push-over team that the NFL at large stopped taking serious.

Nix saw that and he wanted to CHANGE the Bills into a team that was A MAN'S Team. He wanted to create a football team of Big Men that would Push Back! He wanted a team that was not easily handled, that could deal with the bad weather in Buffalo, that could run the ball when they wanted to run the ball, that could stop the run when they needed to - in short, he wanted to put together a real big, nasty team that would not only be taken seriously, but that teams would begin to not want to have to play.

And, 3 years into this regime, I look at our squad, and I have to say - it is a team I can easily get behind! Look at our NASTY D-line! We got big dudes on that line who are going to give opposing players a headache. The linebackers? Bennett, Sheppard, and Bradham? would be a 4-3 lb corps with speed AND size - and you add to that our secondary (our new CB's - Brooks and Gilmore are both going to be starters, and are FAST, added to Williams, and we have SAFETIES and CORNERS who can HIT!!!) So, Nix has given us a defense that can play with anyone!

As for offense, our new O-line is BIG and NASTY. We can make holes for any RB's - but we've got two of the better RB's in our conference! If our WR's pan out, we've got a team to recon with. Next year he can deal with the QB situation, if it turns out we need to address it for more than just a back-up/developmental purpose.

I agree! The thing that I like about Nix the most? He came into a Buffalo team that was undersized, and undertalent. Everyone watching saw the Bills get pushed around and beat on year after year. Teams didn't respect us in a physical way, because they could come in here and RUN US OVER! We were a push-over team that the NFL at large stopped taking serious.

Nix saw that and he wanted to CHANGE the Bills into a team that was A MAN'S Team. He wanted to create a football team of Big Men that would Push Back! He wanted a team that was not easily handled, that could deal with the bad weather in Buffalo, that could run the ball when they wanted to run the ball, that could stop the run when they needed to - in short, he wanted to put together a real big, nasty team that would not only be taken seriously, but that teams would begin to not want to have to play.

And, 3 years into this regime, I look at our squad, and I have to say - it is a team I can easily get behind! Look at our NASTY D-line! We got big dudes on that line who are going to give opposing players a headache. The linebackers? Bennett, Sheppard, and Bradham? would be a 4-3 lb corps with speed AND size - and you add to that our secondary (our new CB's - Brooks and Gilmore are both going to be starters, and are FAST, added to Williams, and we have SAFETIES and CORNERS who can HIT!!!) So, Nix has given us a defense that can play with anyone!

As for offense, our new O-line is BIG and NASTY. We can make holes for any RB's - but we've got two of the better RB's in our conference! If our WR's pan out, we've got a team to recon with. Next year he can deal with the QB situation, if it turns out we need to address it for more than just a back-up/developmental purpose.

It really tore my heart out to see teams run the ball down our throat. We couldn't stop the run. Our defensive stats were skewed - it looked like we were good against the pass. In fact, teams didn't have to pass.

Gilmore, 4.38

Graham, 4.41

Bradham, 4.53

Brooks, 4.38

Actually...TJ Graham ran faster than that......he ran a 4.35 or some crazy time like that at the combine.....

and truth be known? He also posted a "unofficial" time in the FOUR TWO SOMETHING range

Graham's fastest time was 4.29.

Why I heard that Graham was timed by the Bills at 4.18!

(grinning mischievously)

we where built for the Tampon 2

GOODNESS GRACIOUS HE TURNED ON THA AFTA BURNERS,HE IS CRAZY FAST.I TIP MY HAT TO BUDDY NIX HE FOUND A FAST ONE.CANT WAIT TO C HIM TURN A SHORT PASS INTO A TOUCHDOWN,NOBODY IS CATCHN THIS DUDE.

Welcome to the board, Steven Tyler!