Other teams' draft screw ups....

As our draft appears to be going well IMHO, I thought it would be nice to discuss other teams' f ups so we can feel better about our draft. I'll start with the 'Skins taking Cousins in the 4th after trading away a king's ransom for RG III. WTF were thery thinking? Their picks were even more precious due to the trade. Who's next?

Seattle selecting Bruce Irvine with its first...

Irvin was a great pick, IMO.

After his selection, NFL sources revealed that 7 teams had him in their top 15 players.

This guy is as good if not a better talent than Von Miller.

He played as a 235 pound defensive end in college.

He's gonna be a stud.

Irvin was a great pick, IMO.

After his selection, NFL sources revealed that 7 teams had him in their top 15 players.

This guy is as good if not a better talent than Von Miller.

He played as a 235 pound defensive end in college.

He's gonna be a stud.

I was listening to NFL radio on Sirius yesterday and Carrol was gushing about him. Met with him numerous times while he was coaching at USC.

With the bolded part, Carrol said he had their scouting department pull Von Millers tapes from college and compare them ti Irvin's - he said they are the same exact player....

Jags taking a punter in the 3rd.

Have you seen their offense???? This guy will probably be their MVP!

Did anyone notice ESPN's gaff when building up Kendall Reyes, taken by SD in the 2nd? In the video they showed where he was "blowing up" the opposing O line, it must have been a penalty because Reyes was the only player moving. The o line were just standing there. Just got a kick out of it. Poor editing I guess.

Edited by Tarkus II

Fins taking Tannehill ... Too early to take him. ..

The funniest part about this pick was when you can see an accident coming but there's nothing anyone can do to stop it you just watch it unfold. Everyone and their mother knew it would be the pick but it didn't make it any better.