Mayock vid of Glenn getting beat wasn't Glenn

I use to hate one on one drills like that. As a tackle or any o lineman you are at a great disadvantage when the defender knows he has only one task. That being said good catch, and nice to see Glenn held his own.

Personally i think he shed's 15-20 lbs by training camp and we got ourselves a LT that will be a stud for years.

15 to 20 pounds! That'll put him at at 330-335 pounds....he'll get bullied at that light weight! Really, I think you have it right on that. Tough to bull rush a 335 pound beast like Glenn.

I think this kid has got the stuff to be a tremendous LT. He's huge but agile and has 6-feet of arms to push speed rushers off trajectory. We are going to have a huge and nasty O'line for years to come

This should be entertaining.

@twobillsdrive: @mikemayock1 don't use video of some other guy when criticizing Cordy Glenn. Glenn is 71 not 72. We await your apology.

He's not much of a tweeter. I don't expect a reply.

15 to 20 pounds! That'll put him at at 330-335 pounds....he'll get bullied at that light weight! Really, I think you have it right on that. Tough to bull rush a 335 pound beast like Glenn.

I think this kid has got the stuff to be a tremendous LT. He's huge but agile and has 6-feet of arms to push speed rushers off trajectory. We are going to have a huge and nasty O'line for years to come

And somewhere Bill in New York City takes a drag from his cigarette and smiles comfortably at that thought.

GO BILLS!!!

@twobillsdrive: @mikemayock1 don't use video of some other guy when criticizing Cordy Glenn. Glenn is 71 not 72. We await your apology.

Just tweeted Rich Eisen on it. He is a very active tweeter, so wouldn't be surprised to see it mentioned.

I don't believe Mayock is on twitter. He's publicly stated he'll never join twitter...Probably a fake Mayock.

Mayock also called out Glenn for "not wanting to sit there all day" when the Giants took Rueben Randle. Which I didn't understand, because it seemed like most of the picks through rounds 2 and 3 weren't in attendance. Why single out Glenn? You already showed a fake video clip and now you're gonna insinuate that our guy is fat or lazy??