Cousins in the 4th?

eball

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote offensive line again w 1st and let's give kellen Moore a shot w second pick. The guy is a smart qb. Fitz's arm ain't that much better. let's not throw dirt on a guy who beat sec and acc teams w his 50-3 career record or whatever crazy record he has

38-2 record as starter

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I don't think I would bother. There are still prospects out there at other positions who could potentially come in and contribute something this season to the team, and I'd rather have that than a fairly ordinary QB prospect.

+1

drafting a QB now seems like a waste.

cousins has pretty much the same upside as thigpen.

I don't get the Cousins hype. He reminds me of Drew Stanton (not just because they went to the same school) - a mediocre, caretaker-type career backup. If you're going to pick a QB, pick someone who can develop into a high-quality starter. You can find guys like Cousins in free agency (Josh Johnson, Travaris Jackson, etc.).

saw cousins 20 or so times...he will drive you crazy with dumb decisions...the McFumblesof Qb's...think Losman v.2

I like Cousins or Moore. Bills would be wise to grab one of them coming up today in the 4th. I may be in the minority but I'd be real happy if they picked one of those guys today. Just my opinion.

I am a big Kellen Moore fan, but atb197lbs I am not sure he could hold up for an entire season.

One more reason to hate Shannahan and his idiot son. Wonder if Buddy and Chan were caught off guard.

Considering everything the skins gave up to get RG3 it goes to show how arrogant / stupid that they are.

Edited by ACor58

Nothing on his resume would suggest that. Mediocre numbers against pretty good competition, flopped in big games. Average arm strength and mobility. Questionable leadership traits. I'm lost here.

It's pretty clear you do a lot of talking out the wrong end of your body.