Dilfer says Bills need a QB

I hope Gabbert makes it - I really do - but this isn't saying a whole heck of a lot.

Now if they said he graded out higher than Andy Dalton that might prick my interest.

Me too. Wouldn't it be great if he lit it up in year 2 and Lombardi would have to issue a second apology for blowing it on him. Lol.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent Dilfer said that the top 2 QB's left graded out higher than last year's Blaine Gabbert and Christian Ponder. One was The ASU guy and I missed the other, but he named the Bills as a team who should grab a 2nd round QB. Thoughts?

I think the other guy was Nick Foles from Arizona.

I don't think it's a stretch to say Bflo needs a QB. Fitz led the league in interceptions and there is no decent backup. I'm thinking Osweiler or Wilson in the 3rd after grabbing Martin or Adams in the 2nd.

This would be great. I hope Osweiler is there in the third.

Trent Dilfer said that the top 2 QB's left graded out higher than last year's Blaine Gabbert and Christian Ponder. One was The ASU guy and I missed the other, but he named the Bills as a team who should grab a 2nd round QB. Thoughts?

I take everything Dilfer says with a grain of salt. In this case, a very large grain of salt.