Buffalo @ San Francisco Sunday October 7, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Anyone in town for this? I live here, and have been to every Raiders/49ers game hosting the Bills since 1980.

I'm planning on buying tickets soon. Want to find other Bills fans in the area to hook up with at the Game.

I wanted to add it to the Tailgate section, but does not allow me to add the sub-topic.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in town for this? I live here, and have been to every Raiders/49ers game hosting the Bills since 1980.

I'm planning on buying tickets soon. Want to find other Bills fans in the area to hook up with at the Game.

I wanted to add it to the Tailgate section, but does not allow me to add the sub-topic.

I'll be ther, if you can put me up for a few days! :P

Seriously, would love to go...used to love pioking out a Bills road game to go to every year, one in a city I wouldn't necessarily go to otherwise, you know, no relatives or friends. But, it is just getting too damn expensive to do that kind of thing anymore...I live in Austin, so I will be going to the Houston game (could do that in one day), and then, maybe the opener in New Jersey, as I have family in NYC. Would love to go to San Fran though...haven't been there in about 15 years, and never for a Bills game...only a Giants/Astros game. Have fun! Be careful...San Francisco fans are getting a nasty reputation.

Try Buffalo bosters (OC wings and things)

North Star is an awesome spot....They will have a bus trip. Went with the guys to Raiders game twice, and one SF game, very cool dudes. Someone mentioned some Niners fans being a holes...It is true so be aware. Our group got into a fight. You would think they would be a wine and cheese crowd, but more like a Raiders crowd....All teams have their punk fans though right?

I'm in Vegas and we have 7 people coming out for the game were satying in freemont and going to drive into the game early for tailgating. I would gladlly hoast a TBD tailgate party!!! How can we get this together? I think this will be a great time!! This will be my wifes first pro game and my first game at the Stick. We need to represent for the Bills fans who cant make it. I'll bring the Chiavettas and Sahlen's!!!

I plan on being there. I've never been to the stick, and I'd like to take a few photos. Unfortunately my wife hates the Bay area, so I'll be going by myself. Like Bart Scott said, CAN'T WAIT!

WHAT? the bay is awesome! sucks to drive but it it great weather 24-7

I will be flying up from Hawaii for my first Bills game! count me in!

Hope we win so your experience doesnt suck and you wont have to learn the pain of traveling home after a loss.

I would email the San Diego Bills Backers, they might be organizing something for the game as well. They put on a great weekend down here last season FWIW.

San Diego Bills Backers

I joined the San Diego Bills Backers a few years ago down there for a game that featured Flutie as the QB for the Chargers. We lost that game, but it was a great weekend, we met Steve Christie and Andre Reed at the Tailgate.

I will be going with the Bills Backers group out of the North Star. We'll have a bus, tickets and party of some sort. I'll actually be planning it with Mark, the bar owner. We will have a good group and we always get big crowds for the Bills and Sabres. I have a feeling this year might be the biggest one yet since the Niners and Bills should both be good. Lets keep in touch as the game gets closer and the plans become more clear.

Looks like I should contact Northstar as they would probably already have something set up. I have been looking at tickets in StubHub and SeatHound. Looking for the best I can get on the visitors side. Seems like tickets are ranging between $120-200. If you already have tickets, let us know where your sitting!