Dennard arrested for assault

Astrobot

I think that pick is slated to be swapped for Casey Matthews. Anyway hitting a cop will probably get him to drop more than 1 round. Round 5? Did you see in the article that he got in a fight with Jeffrey who may also end up on the Bills?

Say what you will about Adams failing the piss test at the combine. We're talking about less than ONE WEEK away from the draft, and this kid is out getting into drunk fights? He'd be off my board right now.

Agreed. You have to realize that your livelihood is at stake here and you are risking it all by "keeping it real", not letting anyone disrespect you. This is a case where he should've been the bigger person and just taken one to the ego.

Edited by H2o

Say what you will about Adams failing the piss test at the combine. We're talking about less than ONE WEEK away from the draft, and this kid is out getting into drunk fights? He'd be off my board right now.

I'm on the fence. I guess on one hand it would depend how it started - on the other, just stay out of the clubs at that hour

I'm on the fence. I guess on one hand it would depend how it started - on the other, just stay out of the clubs at that hour

I guess after cooler heads prevail, Id probably only drop him a couple rounds. Maybe in the 5th or after. But that's probably enough to where I wont (be able to) draft him.

I remember the "fight" with him and Jeffery as well, but IIRC it was a BS call by the refs. They didnt deserve to be ejected.

I guess after cooler heads prevail, Id probably only drop him a couple rounds. Maybe in the 5th or after. But that's probably enough to where I wont (be able to) draft him.

I remember the "fight" with him and Jeffery as well, but IIRC it was a BS call by the refs. They didnt deserve to be ejected.

Could be all his fault too- someone looked at him wrong after too many beers and he was angry and decided to be dumb instead of walk away.

Whether he was the escalator and refused to stop after seperated or he was attacked and snapped while protecting himself and accidentally caught the officer in the heat of it would be a huuuuge difference.

Did you see in the article that he got in a fight with Jeffrey who may also end up on the Bills?

I watched that game and Jeffery did not deserve to get thrown out...Dennard was getting absolutely torched by Jeffery and was frustrated...Jeffery would have had 300 yards in the 1st half if his QB was worth a darn...In the scrap, Jeffery was just standing his ground and the Refs threw them both out...Dennard was being a big baby because he was getting lit up in the Bowl Game and knew damn well it was not going to help his Pro stock... B-)

I watched that game and Jeffery did not deserve to get thrown out...Dennard was getting absolutely torched by Jeffery and was frustrated...Jeffery would have had 300 yards in the 1st half if his QB was worth a darn...In the scrap, Jeffery was just standing his ground and the Refs threw them both out...Dennard was being a big baby because he was getting lit up in the Bowl Game and knew damn well it was not going to help his Pro stock... B-)

Alshon was especially spectacular that game. Dennard couldn't keep up with him to save his life. He knew Jeffery was making him look like a fool and Jeffery was trying to show off because he knew it was his last game in a Gamecocks' uni. I think there is a pattern here with Dennard that is too obvious to overlook.

Seriously! I wouldn't even leave the house, let alone going out and getting drunk. Idiot.

Yep. Gone. I'm sorry, you punch a cop, you can go play for the Bengals. There is simply never any excuse for a grown ass man to do such a stupid thing. No way I'd draft this kid.