Bills' Schedule

bluenews

...what are...what are your looking for first tonight?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. ...what are your looking for first tonight when the schedule is released?

• Miami home game and hope the fish freeze in December
    • Prime Time game or games??
    • Mario Williams return to sack H-town!
    • The Home Opener!
    • The Return of the Beast Mode to Buffalo!!
    • Tebow Time!!
    • Toronto

I look for prime time games first every year.

This year, however, I'm also gonna be looking for when we play the Jets: if we play them in the beginning of the year, Sanchise might struggle with all the pressure to play well or he might soar above expectations (I'm leaning towards the latter). If we play them in the middle, we could see a really sruggling Sanchez or Tebow who just got placed into the starting role. If we see them at the end of the year, we'll see Tebow and they might be playing spoilers at that point.

But how I look at it is that we could beat them at any time of the year when you put in the fact that we creamed Tebow last year and that Sanchez doesn't perform well under pressure.

The home opener then prime time games. I actually refer Sunday morning games (I'm in las Vegas). I don't wanna wait til Monday to watch our bills. Not sure I'm a fan of Thursday games either. Short week could lead to injury and then we have to wait 10 days for the next game. Then I check to see when our bye is, it's the only Sunday free on the calendar, so I try and plan something. Followed by the last 2 games of the year. I'm sure it'll be the pats....again

The home opener then prime time games. I actually refer Sunday morning games (I'm in las Vegas). I don't wanna wait til Monday to watch our bills. Not sure I'm a fan of Thursday games either. Short week could lead to injury and then we have to wait 10 days for the next game. Then I check to see when our bye is, it's the only Sunday free on the calendar, so I try and plan something. Followed by the last 2 games of the year. I'm sure it'll be the pats....again

I really like how the league has been scheduling heavy numbers of division games late in the season. It gives a playoff feel to the last few weeks of the season.

The first things I will look for are primetime games, followed by home games when I will be back in town for holidays, and then the away game at Houston, since I'm planning on going with a buddy of mine who lives there now.

Also, I think I heard yesterday on either ESPN or NFL network that Mario Williams is going to be on the schedule release show. (Can't remember which channel...sorry)

Edited by Tommy

The home opener then prime time games. I actually refer Sunday morning games (I'm in las Vegas). I don't wanna wait til Monday to watch our bills.

Dude that sucks. What time do you have to start drinking to be game ready lol

1. Home or away on 12/23? That's usually the only home game I can make it to.

2. When do we visit the awful Pats?

3. When's the Thursday night game?

Thursday night game 11/15 in Buffalo against the Dullphins