WHO WILL WIN NOVEMBER 6TH?

_____________ is going to win the presidential election on November 6th because the country is _____________, _______________, and _____________.

This election will be an indictment of ____________________ and a victory for _______________.

Bonus Points:

____________________ wins by ____ electoral votes.

Who wants to go on record?

Edited by Juror#8

_____________ is going to win the presidential election on November 6th because the country is _____________, _______________, and _____________.

This election will be an indictment of ____________________ and a victory for _______________.

And if you're really feeling bold: ____________________ wins by ____ electoral votes.

Not me. I don't make predictions, particularly not in April for November, on a basis of the American voters' stupidity.

I do want to say, though, that anyone who thinks it's an indictment of anything is an idiot.

The unsolved Rubiks Cube sitting on coworkers desk is going to win the presidential election on November 6th because the country is flatulent, obtuse, and effervescent.

This election will be an indictment of Jarratt from Subway and a victory for the Dandelions in my front yard.

Bonus Points:

Larry, Daryl, and Daryl wins by 3.5 electoral votes.

____Obama_________ is going to win the presidential election on November 6th because the country has _become an entitlement society__, __ignorant of individual liberties___, and __only caring about what is in it for themselves__.

This election will be an indictment of ___Our Constitution__ and a victory for _progressives and the mainstream media__.

Bonus Points:

____PBO______________ wins by _70_ electoral votes.

I'm not scared... I'' go on record as saying this election will show how ridiculously stupid the American public has become...

PBO will win re-election, because he will promise more "stuff", by taking more "stuff", and because more people are on the receiving end of "stuff", they will vote for him...

ain't rocket science....

Obama is going to win the presidential election on November 6th because the country is retarded, short-sighted, and lazy.

This election will be an indictment of the average American's intelligence and a victory for the status quo.

Edited by joesixpack

Obama is going to win the presidential election on November 6th because the country is retarded, short-sighted, and lazy.

This election will be an indictment of the average American's intelligence and a victory for the status quo.

Yeah, pretty much...

As I see it now...

Obama is going to win the presidential election on November 6th because the country is complacent, doltish, and static.

This election will be an indictment of not sure yet and a victory for constitutional pragmatists, Griswold nuts, and left-leaning jurisprudence (he may be able to put two or three more justices on the bench and potentially tip the balance of the court [scalia, Ginsburg, and Kennedy will be nearing their 80s]).

Bonus Points:

Obama wins by 50+ electoral votes.

Obama is going to win the presidential election on November 6th because the country is addicted to government handouts, blissfully ignorant of how underfunded our government's current obligations are, and only concerned with "what's in it for me, and how fast can it get here?".

This election will be an indictment of common sense and fiscal responsibility and a victory for easy answers.