WHO WILL WIN NOVEMBER 6TH?

Well, whatever. At least we know it won't be Rick Sanctimonious who's proving to be a worthless piece of human excrement in shoes. I've never actively campaigned against anyone, but I do think if this worm raises its mouth and setae ever again, I would do whatever I could to squash it like the low life piece of slime that it is.

Quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.

Well, whatever. At least we know it won't be Rick Sanctimonious who's proving to be a worthless piece of human excrement in shoes. I've never actively campaigned against anyone, but I do think if this worm raises its mouth and setae ever again, I would do whatever I could to squash it like the low life piece of slime that it is.

One almost wonders if Santorum knows that his being against Romney increases Romney's appeal to moderates and independents...

One almost wonders if Santorum knows that his being against Romney increases Romney's appeal to moderates and independents...

Regardless of whether he knows or not, the effect is working. It's probably 50/50. He's not a complete idiot. His results say he can't be.

Along these lines, I have an conspiracy theory about how this thing was handled. I mentioned it 6 months ago. Basically whack-a-mole, causing Obama to blow all kinds of money all over on a bunch of guys, and keeping the Republicans in the news, rather than having a lighting rod all set up early like McCain, who basically was MIA in the media for 4 months after getting the nod, and then became the Washington Generals in the media's non-stop Obama-trotters show.

One wonders, as each successive Republican "front-runner" was destroyed by the media, and every single issue you could ever have with Romney was brought out, but brought out as the 2nd fiddle story to whatever the media was killing Cain, etc. for, (anybody remember how fast "I like firing people" died in the face of Cain's "where all the white women at" story?), if this whole thing isn't masterful politics, or just getting lucky?

Who could have possibly have predicted:

1. The GSA Scandal

2. New info in The Never Ending Fast and Furious Scandal

3. The Secret Service Scandal

would all come out 1 week after Romney became the guy?

The media hasn't had a chance to attack him, nobody who is, is resonating, and the polls reflect it.

Lucky coincidence? Hard to believe.

Edited by OCinBuffalo