Nix draft

Buddy nix prefers 4 year starters with a proven track record from the south so this is what to expect.

1. Cordy Glenn OT. Georgia. He is huge with long arms and has power. Played 4 years in the SEC. He also played guard and Nix likes versatility.

2. Alshon Jeffery WR. South Carolina. senior excels in traffic.

3. Casey Hayward CB. Vanderbilt. Senior CB.

Buddy nix prefers 4 year starters with a proven track record from the south so this is what to expect.

1. Cordy Glenn OT. Georgia. He is huge with long arms and has power. Played 4 years in the SEC. He also played guard and Nix likes versatility.

I would approve of this Draft 100%!!! But we'll see... B-)

I would be very happy with this draft... Now add some LB's and another OT... I'm getting really excited about this draft!!!

just say no to Alshon = Charles Rogers :thumbdown:

just say no to Alshon = Charles Rogers :thumbdown:

Does he smoke copious amounts of ganja? I think he's more like Mike Williams. Anyhow, in the 2nd he's much less of a risk than Rogers was at 3(?) in that draft. I personally don't like him and would prefer a burner but WTF do I know.

Jefferies seems to lack desire based on things i've heard and read. That is a scary thing. I want a guy who wants it bad, someone with a chip. I don't see that with Jeffries. JMO.

I don't want jeffery because I'll have to see people constantly call him Jeffries

"Big and fast is good, Big and slow isn't" - Words right out of Buddy Nix mouth

Alshon Jeffery = Big and fairly slow, with little ability to seperate from CB's is all I've been hearing/reading about him.

James Hardy, who I admittedly like coming out of college, was also a big sized, red zone threat, but like Jeffery he had no ability to seperate from CB's at the NFL level. Now, I'm not comparing the 2 directly (I think Jeffery is more creative in finsing ways to come down with the ball), but there are major concerns with Jeffery, no doubt.

Throw in the fact that he ran a very simple offense in college and I'm not sure I like him at the top of round 2.