Jeff Fuller over Floyd

NastyMan

I like Jeff Fuller as a WR better then Micheal Floyd. Fuller is bigger and just as productive, maybe even more productive if it wasn't for him being hurt in the beginning of last year. He's got football in him (i.e. Leslie Fuller S played 6 years for the 49ers). And Fuller (6'4" 220) is bigger then Floyd (6'2" 220). Plus if we drop the Floyd talk we can work on another position of need i.e. LB or OT with the first pick and get Fuller in round 3 or 4 (probably 4). JMO.

I bet you the person who said Anquan Boldin and Marques Colston would be stud receivers before their respective drafts would have been laughed at as well.

Yea so is the guy buying lottery tickets for retirement savings. Occasionally you get it right by dumb luck.

I like Jeff Fuller as a WR better then Micheal Floyd. Fuller is bigger and just as productive, maybe even more productive if it wasn't for him being hurt in the beginning of last year. He's got football in him (i.e. Leslie Fuller S played 6 years for the 49ers). And Fuller (6'4" 220) is bigger then Floyd (6'2" 220). Plus if we drop the Floyd talk we can work on another position of need i.e. LB or OT with the first pick and get Fuller in round 3 or 4 (probably 4). JMO.

Put down the crack pipe please.:thumbdown:

With all the A&M games I watched Fuller did not look great, dropped way to may balls and was inconsistent in his rout running. He had some injuries that could of set him back but just don't see him as better than Floyd ( wish Swope was coming out, that kid is a bigger version of Welker)