Go Big 4th round QB

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy would be perfect to take in the fourth round. Big upside, confident, tall, strong, rocket arm. He can learn from Fitz.

Oh, HAIL no!

Wtf is he going to learn from Fitz? -How to make excuses? No thanks. Osweiller is a great kid, but he's a real project and the Bills aren't exactly known for their player development. -At any position. In short, it would be a waste of everyone's time.

Denver is a much better Fit for Big Brock IMO. Manning is the best possible QB to learn from, and he probably won't be there for too long of a time. The kid could have a chance at starter in a couple of years.

Edited by #34fan

Russell Wilson >>>>>>>>>> Brock Osweiner. SCREW HEIGHT. Brock throws like a pansy and from what ive seen is the next captain checkdown. Wilson makes things happen. If the Bills go QB in the fourth (it better be no earlier then that) Wilson should be the pick.

That would be scary :o . Let him just read a book about quarterbacking. But I would take a chance on this guy.

Dude, I get it that we all have different opinions and different fans see differently about different players.

But your bias is on clear display in this one.

Criticize Fitz's deep throws, criticize the chances he's willing to take that lead to game-changing INTs, question his ability to be consist over a season

All legit points where the diff. is some fans say there's mitigating factors and room to improve and some say "you get what you get"

I haven't heard anyone knowledgeable about football imply Fitz doesn't understand how to QB or understand the game to the point of mastery, as you do when you say a rookie QB should just read a book instead.

Oh, HAIL no!

Wtf is he going to learn from Fitz? -How to make excuses? No thanks. Osweiller is a great kid, but he's a real project and the Bills aren't exactly known for their player development. -At any position. In short, it would be a waste of everyone's time.

Denver is a much better Fit for Big Brock IMO. Manning is the best possible QB to learn from, and he probably won't be there for too long of a time. The kid could have a chance at starter in a couple of years.

1) When a guy conceals his broken ribs all season you can tag him with a lot - poor play, yadda yadda. But with making excuses? This is beyond silly. Even his detractors concede Fitz is tough and he owns what he does - it's his QB skills they question

2) At any position - would no doubt be the reason two LTs we developed are now playing for the Iggles, SJ is starting, Kyle Williams went to the probowl, and Hairston is playing well. Clue: >5th round draft choices typically need development to play NFL.

3) Manning's ability to develop QB would be the reason Painter played so well? Oh, wait.

May the clue bird hold back his droppings as he circles over your head.

Or not.

Dude, I get it that we all have different opinions and different fans see differently about different players.

But your bias is on clear display in this one.

Criticize Fitz's deep throws, criticize the chances he's willing to take that lead to game-changing INTs, question his ability to be consist over a season

All legit points where the diff. is some fans say there's mitigating factors and room to improve and some say "you get what you get"

I haven't heard anyone knowledgeable about football imply Fitz doesn't understand how to QB or understand the game to the point of mastery, as you do when you say a rookie QB should just read a book instead.

1) When a guy conceals his broken ribs all season you can tag him with a lot - poor play, yadda yadda. But with making excuses? This is beyond silly. Even his detractors concede Fitz is tough and he owns what he does - it's his QB skills they question

2) At any position - would no doubt be the reason two LTs we developed are now playing for the Iggles, SJ is starting, Kyle Williams went to the probowl, and Hairston is playing well. Clue: >5th round draft choices typically need development to play NFL.

3) Manning's ability to develop QB would be the reason Painter played so well? Oh, wait.

May the clue bird hold back his droppings as he circles over your head.

Or not.

Typical Fitz-apologist drivel. Still, I'm gonna give you credit, hopeful. Despite the fact that you've overlooked the myriad of players the Bills have drafted, and WERE'NT able to develop, you stumbled on the fact that we struggle retaining the players who actually DO flourish under our system. (Bell, Peters) As for the Peyton Manning thing, Let's just say that all "students" aren't created equal. Perhaps Curtis would have made a better painter.

And call me nuts, but I believe that the support of great like Elway, coupled with the opportunity to observe a pro like Manning, would be better for Brock than riding pine behind a 7th rounder, while learning a 25 year old playbook from a coach on his last legs.

Btw, the "clue bird" called. Apparrently he's referring your account to the "denial fairy".

Edited by #34fan

Typical Fitz-apologist drivel. Still, I'm gonna give you credit, hopeful. Despite the fact that you've overlooked the myriad of players the Bills have drafted, and WERE'NT able to develop, you stumbled on the fact that we struggle retaining the players who actually DO flourish under our system. (Bell, Peters) As for the Peyton Manning thing, Let's just say that all "students" aren't created equal. Perhaps Curtis would have made a better painter.

And call me nuts, but I believe that the support of great like Elway, coupled with the opportunity to observe a pro like Manning, would be better for Brock than riding pine behind a 7th rounder, while learning a 25 year playbook from a coach on his last legs.

Btw, the "clue bird" called. Apparrently he's referring your account to the "denial fairy".

What 34 are you a fan of? Certainly not Thurman or any Bills player right? As much venom as you're spewing about Fitz and the team, and hoping a guy you think has a future goes to denver instead of Buffalo, I assume you're some front runner who still rocks his Bo Jackson throwback....bought last year. I guess my real question is are you hoping to grab a Brock / Denver jersey after the draft or just keep representing in your brand new Manning jersey.

What 34 are you a fan of? Certainly not Thurman or any Bills player right? As much venom as you're spewing about Fitz and the team, and hoping a guy you think has a future goes to denver instead of Buffalo, I assume you're some front runner who still rocks his Bo Jackson throwback....bought last year. I guess my real question is are you hoping to grab a Brock / Denver jersey after the draft or just keep representing in your brand new Manning jersey.

What state are you from? -It's not New York, since you clearly couldn't pass the reading comprehension part of the English regents. Let me break it down for you pal. -Osweiller needs more help than we can give him, and we need more from a QB than Osweiller can give us right now. Fitzpatrick is nobody for a young QB to learn from.

As for my fanhood, I've been a billiever longer than many of the posters on this board have been alive. I could give two S__ts what you, or anyone else thinks of my loyalty.

AND to top it all off your'e a TOTAL HYPOCRITE. Here's a QUOTE of you sucking off Romo on another TSW thread, while simultaneously throwing Fitz under a bus:

"I like the comparison because it let me know immediately that you are out of your mind. Romo is a true franchise QB, and likely a top ten QB, who is constantly undervalued by arm chair GMs, spoiled Cowboy fans, and lazy reporters just looking for something to write about. I would be making my playoff plans now if Romo was the Bills QB and if Fitz can even comes close to playing as well as Romo for the entirety of this season then the Bills playoff drought ends this year. Unfortunately, Fitz isn't Buffalo's Romo...he's Buffalo's Fitz which is much, much worse. That said I still hold out hope that he can be the Bills Rypen or Hostetler or Sims, and be just good enough to finally get the Bills back into the playoffs" -DC Grid

What a total JOKE you are. -In the future, Please try to keep up with your trolling.

Edited by #34fan

Oh, HAIL no!

How is it that you know that being surrounded by David Lee, Fitz, and Gailey would be bad environment for a young QB?

Nice avatar, btw.