Tannehill Visiting

iommi

You know, I heard this on the radio and was going to post and thought to myself I dont want to be flamed for starting a new thread for that. I see it happen all too often to me and other posters.

Had the same thought the other day when Buffalo common council was going to discusss a downtown stadium.

Well, here we are with threads on both subjects.

Rant on

He's just one of 30 guys we're allowed to bring in and we're not going to draft all 30 of them so dont read anything into it and teh downtown stadium idea is really just pie in th esky guys wasting awaty their Monday afternoon I mean really does Buffalo have the 900 mil to build a new stadium at the same time the state (hopefully) is going to hand over 100 mil to tidy up the Ralph?

Now ask yourself did this need it own thread? :devil:

Rant off

Cheers :beer:

I believe he'll be gone by the 10th pick. But my short list is Tannehill, Floyd, then Kuechly. Not that these guys are congruent with biggest need, but that I believe to be the best player at #10.

I'd say BPA at #10 is Floyd if he is there, Kuechly, DeCastro, Tannehill, Coples, Cox, Gilmore, Adams, Glenn.

We won't take Cox, But I think the others would be in play at 10. What do you think?

I'd say BPA at #10 is Floyd if he is there, Kuechly, DeCastro, Tannehill, Coples, Cox, Gilmore, Adams, Glenn.

We won't take Cox, But I think the others would be in play at 10. What do you think?

What are these non- QB guys really going to add? A number two WR a questionable LB, a good guard, the others complete gambles...

If Tannehill is there, maybe he is worth a #10. We definitely need a young QB who is better than Fitzfuzzy.

Somebody get Buffalo Barbarian some new pants

I wouldn't bother with the new pants. When the Bills pass up on Tannehill this year then he will once again need those pants for next year.

I wouldn't totally be against the idea of taking Tannehill. Sounds like he needs some time before he'll be ready to play. Fitz gets another year and Tannehill learns behind him. I like Fitz but if the goal is to win a Super Bowl, we'll definitely need an upgrade down the line. As Nix says, always better to take a QB when you don't desperately need one.

You know, I heard this on the radio and was going to post and thought to myself I dont want to be flamed for starting a new thread for that. I see it happen all too often to me and other posters.

Had the same thought the other day when Buffalo common council was going to discusss a downtown stadium.

Well, here we are with threads on both subjects.

Rant on

He's just one of 30 guys we're allowed to bring in and we're not going to draft all 30 of them so dont read anything into it and teh downtown stadium idea is really just pie in th esky guys wasting awaty their Monday afternoon I mean really does Buffalo have the 900 mil to build a new stadium at the same time the state (hopefully) is going to hand over 100 mil to tidy up the Ralph?

Now ask yourself did this need it own thread? :devil:

Rant off

Cheers :beer:

Actually, you asked, and yes, Buffalo does have the roughly 1 to 1.5 billion needed to build a stadium, it's called a bond issuance.

What many fail to understand is that although Buffalo never had the growth boom in the past 20 years, it's remained fairly stable, proving to be one of the more attractive areas for bond issuance given it's ability to weather the recession storm due it's stability.

That is not to say the lack of growth during the boom was a good thing, it is merely to say that the region here has finally stabilized and the exodus of people from the area is tailing off finally.

It is very possible to do this, will the cities current leadership "think outside the box" and mortgage some of the cities future for a civil project such as this in order to keep a valued asset such as the Buffalo Bills in the region?

I don't know, but the mere mention of it at least being discussed is a very positive sign indeed.

I wouldn't totally be against the idea of taking Tannehill. Sounds like he needs some time before he'll be ready to play. Fitz gets another year and Tannehill learns behind him. I like Fitz but if the goal is to win a Super Bowl, we'll definitely need an upgrade down the line. As Nix says, always better to take a QB when you don't desperately need one.

So why are you against Tannehill and then say we need an upgrade?