OK...I think I have my draft board through round 3 set

And forgive my spelling

Cornerback - Kirkpatrick. He fills ever checkmark and is just an absolute monster as a corner. He is not the fast corner in the draft but he impposses his will, he reminds me of a BIGGER Antone Winfield. He isn't just a big for nothing player with great measurables....he makes plays....he causes fumbles with his hitting.....he imposes his will... Pair him with Williams and let em go to work.

Wide Reciver - Sanu. Big physical catches everything thrown at him, ran a 4.4, he reminds me of Eric Moulds. A def upgrade from our other receivers not named Stevie.

Left Tackle Potter - a pure left tackle and since Hairston is starting you bring him along behind as the backup LT and swing OT.....a groom guy with big upside.

And forgive my spelling

Cornerback - Kirkpatrick. He fills ever checkmark and is just an absolute monster as a corner. He is not the fast corner in the draft but he impposses his will, he reminds me of a BIGGER Antone Winfield. He isn't just a big for nothing player with great measurables....he makes plays....he causes fumbles with his hitting.....he imposes his will... Pair him with Williams and let em go to work.

Wide Reciver - Sanu. Big physical catches everything thrown at him, ran a 4.4, he reminds me of Eric Moulds. A def upgrade from our other receivers not named Stevie.

Left Tackle Potter - a pure left tackle and since Hairston is starting you bring him along behind as the backup LT and swing OT.....a groom guy with big upside.

I like it! :thumbsup:

And forgive my spelling

Cornerback - Gilmore. He fills ever checkmark and is just an absolute monster as a corner. He is not the fastest corner in the draft but he imposses his will, he reminds me of a BIGGER Antone Winfield. He isn't just a big for nothing player with great measurables....he makes plays....he causes fumbles with his hitting.....he imposes his will... Pair him with Williams and let em go to work.

Not bad at all

And forgive my spelling

I would be fine with those 3 picks, especially Sanu, I would love it if we can get him in the second round...

Edited by PeteBills4ever

All very good choices.

Though I would take Gilmore over Kirkpatrick, I still feel both could be excellent CB. If both are on the board at 10, I would, without hesitation, attempt to trade down.

Sanu would be a great pick in the 2nd round, a 6'2" WR who happened to catch 115 passes last year, runs a 4.41 40 time, has hands that are over ten inches (Jeffery's are a little larger)and has 33" arms. Size of the WR hands matter. My only concern is the board's reaction to drafting a guy named Mohamed.

I dig Potter, a lot of people on this board seem to as well. 3rd is where he should go...don't believe the Draft Mags that have him going in the 5th. they also have Martin going top 15, I think he is an early 2nd round selection (martin)

And forgive my spelling

...they have to take the guy that grades out the highest. Depends on who is taken ahead of them. It also depends on who may want to move up and at what price. Imagine if Richardson is left to us. K.C.; and Cincin. want him, too.

But is Kirkpatrick really grading out higher than, say an Upchurch or a Coples or even a Gilmore if they're available when we pick ? The guy who grades the best is usually gonna see a lot of playing time.

And forgive my spelling

I've been saying Kirkpatrick in Round 1 too... I would be thrilled with this in our first 3!!

And forgive my spelling

All three would be a good option in the 3rd ... nice work! :flirt: