Week 15 Sunday 12/16/2012 Jets @ Bills CBS 1:00 PM

Week 16 Sunday 12/23/2012 Patriots @ Bills CBS 1:00 PM

Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Bills @ Dolphins CBS 1:00 PM

Edited by zow2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very likely a fake schedule but it does have details that make you think it could be real. Didn't think we were playing Seattle at home either so I'm curious about that? Also does not seem like they'd play 4 of the first 6 on the road when Buffalo weather is decent...and 4 of the last 6 at home when the weather blows. I imagine Bills brass would have lobbied for the opposite scenario.

Very likely a fake schedule but it does have details that make you think it could be real. Didn't think we were playing Seattle at home either so I'm curious about that? Also does not seem like they'd play 4 of the first 6 on the road when Buffalo weather is decent...and 4 of the last 6 at home when the weather blows. I imagine Bills brass would have lobbied for the opposite scenario.

I agree they prob wish it was reversed and promo will prob disagree with me but... If the team is competitive I would rather finish with 3 of 4 at home as they make a *gasp* playoff push. I know in the early 90's the games didn't sell out but after the fans have been this playoff starved I don't know as if this will be an issue (we were spoiled in the late 80s early 90s). I would certainly be more inclined to attend if the games meant something instead of freezing my butt off for no reason.

You can't assume bad weather. Last year weather was good for most games and I like home field at the end of the season if fighting for a playoff spot. Chicago, Green Bay, Pittsburgh play home games at the end of season and so should the Bills.

You can't assume bad weather. Last year weather was good for most games and I like home field at the end of the season if fighting for a playoff spot. Chicago, Green Bay, Pittsburgh play home games at the end of season and so should the Bills.

I agree, i just like the building to be full and it seems to always be in Sept/Oct when there's still hope. If they are alive, i'd expect later season games to sell out though. Hopefully this will be the year that December games ARE meaningful.

Interesting if it's real. Monday night @ Pats? And which one is the Toronto game?

I would also love for the game right after Thxgiving and before Xmas to be home games, since we'll likely be making the trip up from NC for both holidays anyway.

Edited by jimmyo

WHich game do you guys think will be in Toronto?

If I had to guess, it would be Jags, Rams or Titans. They're in the middle-ish part of the season, and I think they've moved away from having a divisional game in Toronto after outcry from fans. I would hate for them to have the 11/25 game up there, since we'll likely (along with a lot of other people) be in town for Thxgiving and would definitely want to go to a game no matter who the opponent is.