The game not on in my area!!!!!!!!&#33

IBTG81

Grrrrr, the Bills/Steeler game isn't on in my area on Sun!! The reason I don't have DTV is because I normally work on Sundays, but I have this Sunday off.

is there anyone in the Somerset NJ area (I'll travel, i don't care) that I could come over and mooch off of?

Grrrrr, the Bills/Steeler game isn't on in my area on Sun!! The reason I don't have DTV is because I normally work on Sundays, but I have this Sunday off.

is there anyone in the Somerset NJ area (I'll travel, i don't care) that I could come over and mooch off of?

182966[/snapback]

Drive to NYC. I know there is a crew there that basically owns a bar.

182966[/snapback]

Same here in Bears country - no other games are televised due to a Bears home game. I can't believe this cr*p.

182966[/snapback]

It's not on because you are a horrible person.

182966[/snapback]

Try the Bills Backers link at buffalobills.com

I know there is a central NJ club and NYC Backers at 2nd and 42nd St.

Any good bars in the area?

183056[/snapback]

Here's what's on the Bills' official site:

New Jersey

Rivaras Taste of Broadway

6-18 Maple Ave., Fairlawn (201) 7974878

Copperfield's Restaurant

1200 Route 73, Mount Laurel (856) 866-1077

Zagursky's Bar & Grill

43 Mount Pleasant Avenue, Whippany (973) 887-9636

------------------------------------------------------

But really, ask around for sports bars. If that doesn't work, try the yellow pages. It really can't be that hard to find a sports bar these days, can it?

But bring your encyclopedia and all the research skills you can muster.

Do you really get off demeaning women?  Do you respect wife beaters in your state??

I don't think he was demeaning women by that statement. It has to do with homework IIRC. :lol:

Housework makes you ugly.  :lol:

Oh......wait a minute......you said homework.  :lol:

Ha! I guess you never do housework! :lol:

You going to The Ralph on Sun? I'll be there........... :lol:

Unfortunately, no. I know. I'm a wuss. I hate the drive back.....if the weather's bad.

:lol:

Such a short ride for you............. for shame, for shame!

I'm heading up Sat with my brother, my son & his jet fan friend......

Sunday Jan 2, 2005

Few Showers  - High=46°F - Precip=30%  :lol:

Do you really get off demeaning women?  Do you respect wife beaters in your state??

183152[/snapback]

He and DC tom must talk about how they can best insult people. Sounds like people who really need to get a life.

Thanks jarthur31 you have got real class.

GO BILLS