[closed]Nike Uni's ??

Well was just wondering what you all might have thought about the slight changes in the new Bills Uni's by Nike ??

Seeing as we just went through a complete uniform upgrade last year there wasn't much that they were going to change but they couldn't or didn't leave well enough alone !!

I really don't think the collar thing , stopping the white 3/4 of the way around is a good look :thumbdown: i liked it better when it went all the way around . Kind of reminded me of the 90's uni's !! The way G . Wilson explained the collar being reenforced so that it doesn't ride up while running might be good but the white they should have left alone !!

And just one other thing , i have heard that we have gotten blue pants this year . I just hope & pray that they don't do the blue on blue thing with the jersey & pants together !! I know some teams have done that both the same .

Blue pants with white jersey -- cool , blue pants with blue jersey --- NOT :thumbdown:

Got any other thoughts Bills fans ???

Edited by T master

Merriman tweeted that he heard the new jerseys change colors when he are held. LOL hes right. Seems these jerseys are the talk of the league. I dont see anything special other than the neck-line and the sleeves.

In my opinion. I loved the blue pants with blue jerseys, but then again Im in love with blue. I really had no problem with the old jerseys and I was bummed that they changed them because I really enjoyed the old helmet. If they could've waited one year to get a new uni Nike could've done a much better job changing the style and look of our uniform. I hear alot of people saying they hate the Seahawks uniform I may be too young to have respect on this forum, but to me the new nike apparel is supposed to be appealing to the newer generation.

Merriman tweeted that he heard the new jerseys change colors when he are held. LOL hes right. Seems these jerseys are the talk of the league. I dont see anything special other than the neck-line and the sleeves.

Merriman is pretty amusing sometimes. When the penalties in the bounty case first came down, he tweeted that he wasn't even going to buy or use Bounty paper towels anymore.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.