Which Team Do You Hate Most In The AFC East

AFC East Rivals  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Do You Hate Most?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each with equal reason, but the Patriots rank the highest in my book for loathing.

Jets: HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUR TEAM NEW YORK WHEN YOU PLAY IN JERSEY!!!

Dolphins: Two words: Dan Marino. That's all I need.

Patriots: I hated them when they were a joke at 1-15 when Steve DeBerg was their QB. I hate them the same now. Whiny bunch of babies when they lose, gloating, arrogant asses when they win. Spygate, running up the score, acting as though the league owes them something, acting as though they are entitled to do anything they want. Bill Belicheck is a sour, arrogant jerk, Bob Kraft is a manipulative puss and Tom Brady is the best example of the system QB if I have ever seen one. They won their Super Bowls not on the strength of the QB, but off the foot of Adam Vinateri.

I'm gonna go on a hunch and say you hate the patriots... Just a wild guess...

i did not could not pick just one.

Pats, just looking at Bellycheck i get angry. seriously. i sense evil here.

jets, arrogant fat guy. yep they're always popular. his brother freaks me out a little too

Fish, do they have a coach? i deplore them because whatsis **** spit at us. Never got over that.

The Dolphins by a mile. Had to live in South Florida for about 6 years to run my tax business when my partner passed away. Everyone knew I was from Buffalo and I had to hear crap from clients constantly that just wanted to talk ****. Most were only casual fans at best but still couldn't resist reminding me how much the bills sucked, even if the phins had their own problems. God I hated Florida.

Hate is a strong word, but I despise the Pats, Jets and Dolphins equally. Lately, my blood has boiled with the sight of even Giselle Bundchen, so I'd have to say that, because they even ruined her, the Pats come out on top.

Edited by VanCity

I truly hate NE and all Boston teams for that matter. Most pompous fans in the country. But over the past 10 years or so, since the Patriots have been good, I've tried to root for the Dolphins when they play NE and I can't bring myself to do it. My hatred of the Dolphins from the 70's - 90's is too ingrained. So it's MIA, NE, with NYJ a distant 3rd for me.

I have lived in all 3 enemy territories and attended multiple Bills road games in each city over the years. Although the Jets fans talk an amazing amount of crap considering what a mediocre and dysfunctional franchise history they have, IMO they're still less offensive than patsies or fish fans.

Easily the Jets. I can respect the Patriots for being so unearthly in their excellence but the Jets Stink. The Jets have always stunk and yeah, I remember when they went to those AFC Championships but I still think they stink. Jets fans are, without a doubt, the worst.

HOW IMMATURE CAN YOU GET? THIS SITE GETS INCREASINGLY SILLY

How familiar are you with the internet, sir? You should know that the ratio of silly garbage far, far outweighs any content of public significance.

Jets fans ae awful. There were a ton of them at UB and they are are loud and obnoxious. Now I live in jets territory and they won't shut the !@#$ up about how good their 8-8 team is.

Just wait til you see Tebow they always tell me.. i reminded them we dominated Tebow already, so did the Pats and they go "o well, Rex Ryan and Giants overrated and My winnie is too small and wahhhhh"

Hate the pats* most. Pure hate.

But the jets most annoying listening to Rex Ryan and hearing about revis island and the dirty sanchez.

I dont like Miami and grew up with my dad hating them but for my adult life Miami has been irrelevant and I really haven't felt a big rivalry or a reason to hate then with the same dedication that I hate the cheatriots and any Kraft/Gillette related products

my dad raised me right, voted dolphins without hesitation. B-)

same.

i hate the jets. i hate their players. i hate their QB. i hate their coach. but i don't really have anything against the organization.

i hate brady and belicheck passionately. but i also respect them because they're the best.

the dolphins? nothing. !@#$ them. !@#$ their fanbase, city, and champagne popping cocky entitled history. the ONLY thing i'm okay with is marino being such a good guy for kelly when hunter was sick.