Which Team Do You Hate Most In The AFC East

AFC East Rivals  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Do You Hate Most?

I hate the Fish. Loath them. I hate them so much I want them to go 8-8 every season, just miss out on the playoffs on the final weekend, and end up with a ****ty draft position. That's what happens when you live through "0-for the decade" as a youth and watch Shula and company enjoy every comfort NFL officiating can bring. I suspect those who grew up during the current NE run feel the same way for the same reasons.

I respect New England but hate their !@#$ing idiot fans. I remember being a kid and riding up there on game day, buying a ticket for pennies on the dollar, and sitting in the best seats in that shithole stadium because there wasn't a single local who gave a flying crap about that team. They'll be off the bandwagon quicker than they jumped on and that in itself, will be very satisfying.

I could care less about the Jets. I have great respect for Wesley Walker, who came to my school was I was young and gave a very nice talk.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While my loathing of the Pats is momentarily intense, it's largely due to The Brady being a whiny little cheating princess. My hatred of the Fins, however...while subdued at the moment, it's built on a much stronger foundation. If both teams had equal 3-13 records, I wouldn't give the Pats a second thought, but I'd still hate Miami.

So remember kids...always build your hatred on a strong foundation! :lol:

I hate the Fish. Loath them. I hate them so much I want them to go 8-8 every season, just miss out on the playoffs on the final weekend, and end up with a ****ty draft position. That's what happens when you live through "0-for the decade" as a youth and watch Shula and company enjoy every comfort NFL officiating can bring. I suspect those who grew up during the current NE run feel the same way for the same reasons.

I respect New England but hate their !@#$ing idiot fans. I remember being a kid and riding up there on game day, buying a ticket for pennies on the dollar, and sitting in the best seats in that shithole stadium because there wasn't a single local who gave a flying crap about that team. They'll be off the bandwagon quicker than they jumped on and that in itself, will be very satisfying.

I could care less about the Jets. I have great respect for Wesley Walker, who came to my school was I was young and gave a very nice talk.

I too grew up during the Dolphin era and was at the game when the Bills finally beat them . It was fun watching the goal posts come down. My hatred for the fish have subsided since then, We owned them during our superbowl runs. I hate the patriots more than any team right now. The whole Billacheat thing and Brady's arrogance makes me loathe that franchise.

Patriots have a 62-41-1 overall record against us.

Jets have a 49-53 overall record against us.

Dolphins have a 55-38-1 overall record against us.

The Patriots and the Dolphins pretty much own us but for some strange reason my hate for the Patriots have declined just a bit and I find myself hating the Jets more and more.

Even though we have an overall winning record against the Jets, due to the recent hiring of Rex and a couple players, I voted Jets.

I have always hated the Dolphins...not only are the uniforms ugly, but they are always incredibly boring to watch. As far as the Pats go, I still love how BB was running the score up on everyone the year they went undefeated in the season and respect him for that. It gets so old with how the NFL keeps trying to live up to their nickname "No Fun League" and it was HILARIOUS watching grown a** men who get paid MILLION of dollars to play a game for a living cry about the opposing team scoring too much. I mean, the object of the game is to score points while limiting your opponents points. If you don't like how many points they are scoring then play better. So, BB got a thumbs up in my book for that one. And as a football fan, seeing an all time great play like Brady is always more enjoyable than watching the lame azz dolphins.

I do get sick of losing to them, but as a major fan of football overall, I enjoy watching some of the greats play like a Brady, Rodgers, etc. I cant stand Jets fans, Sanchez, and several other players on their team nor do I like watching them play. But, I do hold respect for Rex Ryan simply because he would a type of coach I would enjoy playing for. I like that he speaks his mind, doesn't sugar coat anything, and tells it how it is. It gets old listening to all the predetermined political responses to dodge reporters questions...this guy just shoots from the hip and I respect that from a coach. That being said, I really do despise the Jets, but at this point in time, the Dolphins still hold the #1 spot in our division for me. Its a close race between the Cowboys and Dolphins for which team I cant stand more.

Patriots have a 62-41-1 overall record against us.

Jets have a 49-53 overall record against us.

Dolphins have a 55-38-1 overall record against us.

The Patriots and the Dolphins pretty much own us but for some strange reason my hate for the Patriots have declined just a bit and I find myself hating the Jets more and more.

Even though we have an overall winning record against the Jets, due to the recent hiring of Rex and a couple players, I voted Jets.

Jets, never really were a rival, they were just there. They did help bring the AFC, and the Bills, into contention with Joe Willie's victory. What's happening now with Buddy's kid is a joke, so nahhh.

Pats, I still remember rooting for them with Logan trying to win in 78' or was it 79'? Marcia is hard to tolerate (I can't stand him), but is it really his fault, or the NFL and the media that have made him the "wonderkind"? Is it his fault that the rules comittee keeps making rules to protect or aid him? They're on the way down again anyway and Bruce Jr. will be all over him this year.

Many of the posters on this thread are younger and I think that is reflected in the pole numbers. But for those of us who sat in the ef'n cold, snow and/or sleet, with our snowmobile boots on for a whole decade there is only one, the only mammal lacking in external genitalia!

I go back to Gino Cappelletti and Babe Parilli and those rockpile days when the rivalry was intense. I know the fish made a few hard decades for us, and I hate them too, but I gotta go with the Pats as my most hated team.

The jets? I can't really rile up a lot of hate on them, although they aren't a favorite team of mine.

I too grew up during the Dolphin era and was at the game when the Bills finally beat them . It was fun watching the goal posts come down. My hatred for the fish have subsided since then, We owned them during our superbowl runs. I hate the patriots more than any team right now. The whole Billacheat thing and Brady's arrogance makes me loathe that franchise.

I was at that game also, killer seats on the 40 2-3 rows up, visitors side. At one point I actually heard Shula yelling " what are we doing out there!" Great stuff. But I still hate the Jets far more. I would hate them even if they where not in the AFC east.

Someone may have already mentioned this, but odds are if you are roughly 40 or older, you will always hate the Fish with an intense passion. Those of you 30 and younger likely despise the Pats* with the same intensity.

The funny thing is, I've always hated the Jets just for being the Jets as well. And man, did I hate the Baltimore Colts. Eff Bert Jones.

The Bills.

Now before anyone jumps on that. They're the team I love too.

Fact is, the Bills are the only team I have emotions for one way or the other. Sometimes they make me hate them. But I always come back for more. :lol:

Someone may have already mentioned this, but odds are if you are roughly 40 or older, you will always hate the Fish with an intense passion. Those of you 30 and younger likely despise the Pats* with the same intensity.

The funny thing is, I've always hated the Jets just for being the Jets as well. And man, did I hate the Baltimore Colts. Eff Bert Jones.

Which would explain why I, in my early 30s, hate both the Fish and Pats! :thumbsup: