The Global Warming Thread

All I'm saying is that if you provide hundreds of internet links supporting your argument, then your argument must be true. You disagree?

Oh no! You should have stuck with the chain email idea. :lol:

How's it going Red?

Yo Baldy. Long time no talk.

Anyway, when we last left off you wanted me to talk to the big man:

Link

As I mention at the bottom, he allows one GvG follow up question. I might have missed it but do you have one?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, what would you like to know?

You sure as hell haven't read all those have you? If you did you should be ashamed of yourself for posting them since some of the ones I read are completely full of ****.

I'd like you to explain global warming like you said you would. I started this thread just for you, after you requested it.

All I'm saying is that if you provide hundreds of internet links supporting your argument, then your argument must be true. You disagree?

And all I'm saying is you have to watch your grammar. "Is everyone convinced, or is it just me?" No, it's just you.

As I mention at the bottom, he allows one GvG follow up question. I might have missed it but do you have one?

Hey, copyright infringement.

That's $0.02 to Cap'n McGillicudy

Yo Baldy. Long time no talk.

Anyway, when we last left off you wanted me to talk to the big man:

Link

Sup hariball? I've got to re-read His holy response when I get a few minutes...

All of your posts are so silly. This is the most unscientific discussion ever. A very silly thing when you are all supposed to be discussing a scientific topic.

This is probably not a complete list of how ridiculous you all are.

erynthered is using argument from silence and Ad hominem attacks

Alaska Darin has used Judgmental language, appeal to ridicule, Appeal to spite

DC Tom used the Continuum fallacy and Appeal to ridicule

3rdnlng used Appeal to ridicule

Bigfatbillsfan used Appeal to spite

All of your posts are so silly. This is the most unscientific discussion ever. A very silly thing when you are all supposed to be discussing a scientific topic.

Thank you, Conner. Can we please get back to discussing the hard science and facts surrounding climate shift as introduced by Conner in the post below?

Still waiting for you to collect your Nobel Prize for disproving global warming. We all know you could be a famous man, but instead you sacrifice fame and fortune and spend your time educating1 our feeble minds. We on TBD/PPP appreciate that you give so much of yourself for us.

1. Read: miseducate

I can see why you're a legend at PPP. Why don't you look up irony on wikipedia while you're at it.

Edited by Jauronimo

Wow, I guess the rumors were true................................

Well, put me down for this then,

B-Man has discovered that conner is a self-centered resident of the Tool Academy....................lol

Thank you, Conner. Can we please get back to discussing the hard science and facts surrounding climate shift as introduced by Conner in the post below?

I can see why you're a legend at PPP. Why don't you look up irony on wikipedia while you're at it.

You probably should use a different term. He probably interpreted "legend" as a compliment.

We're not discussing a scientific topic, you unholy moron. We're mocking other posters outright. I'm not making an appeal to ridicule...I'm ridiculing.

And "continuum fallacy"? The only fallacy here is you pretending you know what the "continuum fallacy" is.

I can see why you're a legend at PPP.

You probably should use a different term. He probably interpreted "legend" as a compliment.

Wow, I guess the rumors were true................................

The transplants from that other board have finally been graced with a connerific thread

The Man

The Myth

The Moron

What part of me asking BFBF to explain global warming is not sincere? He asked in another thread why someone didn't post a thread about global warming so he could explain it to us. When you are late to the party you can't complain that all the good seats are taken. Thanks for jumping in though. The refugees from the other board couldn' believe that we once had someone more stupid than DiN.

If you really wanted to be the top-hat and monocle of the group then you should point out that I'm ridiculing people in the exact same post where I tell them that ridiculing should not be done.

If you really wanted to be the top-hat and monocle of the group then you should point out that I'm ridiculing people in the exact same post where I tell them that ridiculing should not be done.

Like I said, look up irony. Not sure how its possible, but it appears that I've over-estimated you.

Sorry DiN, you try but Conner is just too damn good.

Edited by Jauronimo

Like I said, look up irony. Not sure how its possible, but it appears that I've over-estimated you.

Sorry DiN, you try but Conner is just too damn good.

The difference between DiN and Conner is the difference between a monkey that throws his **** at the wall and a monkey that smears his **** on the wall and calls it artwork.