Two big Winners

I believe I said free agency period, not free agency.

You ought to know something about periods.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

I know about your mothers periods pretty well.

The truth is I tried to pull out but I got a kick out of making her a single mother.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a weird way I still hope Tebow succeeds, even though I hate the Jets to death. As long as Tebow is in the league I'll always root for him. Unless of course it's vs Buffalo.

And welcome back Spags. I remember the whole Maybin thing last year. Some good stuff. Why are people not having fun w/this?!?

I doubt it. Crayonz's fulltime job is being crayonz.

Now a MORE interesting question is which TBDer is really CrayonZ...hmmmmm....

I called crayonz/jimmy out long ago. Pretty obvious.

Which TBDer is really Crayonz?

Well he and "Beerboy" did have matching avatars for a while. And remember the two competing threads about the elimination game - each was trying to outfox the other by getting us other TBDers to give false advice?

And doesn't jimmy occasionally refer to "wormboy"?

Which TBDer is really Crayonz?

I'm 99% certain who it is. There was one post by crayonz I saw that he refered to something I know another poster has talked about in the past, something that is not an everday/ordinary comment.

Correct me if I'm wrong (don't worry, you won't have to), but did you just make a big deal out of signing a back-up quarterback???? Sorry about the multiple ?'s but it was the trembling in my extremities caused by (laughing at you) the terror of your new backup and what he can do. It's like the 2nd coming (clever biblical refrence) of famous JEts(?) backup Brad Smith. Wait isn't he our 3rd string quarterback? I'm sorry, but I'm confused. Could you please explain what the heck you are talking about?