How Many of You Knew?

Alaska Darin

If having fun by your definition is being a lemmings, licking windows and generally being a know nothing pest then I'll pass.

182066[/snapback]

Hey I go back to the Wammie Weenie Days when Bells Supermarket handed out green plastic weiners to spur our boys on. The Cowbell is an upgrade for me! :o

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I go back to the Wammie Weenie Days when Bells Supermarket handed out green plastic weiners to spur our boys on. The Cowbell is an upgrade for me! :o

182106[/snapback]

Get out of this thread before the no fun monitor comes along and calls you a retard for having a cowbell avatar! :(

Follow the leader?  I haven't played that in a loooong time.  Let's try it:

Unimaginative little children playing follow-the-leader...

182240[/snapback]

And you don't have a cowbell avatar, either.

Obviously a man who understands the power of the glockenspeil...

What the injury was when the Iggles running back was injured with 28 seconds left?  It was very obvious to me and the continued visual clues given during the play, replay, and aftermath(him GRABBING his HIP and them TAPING HIM to the board from his belly to his knee) made it even more obvious, yet the guys in the booth had zero clue (as usual).

181995[/snapback]

Well, Madden was into his 2nd bottle of vodka, and Michaels was blathering on to cover the dead air time,

Those can be very painful and in some cases career ending. Bo Jackson went down with a degenerative hip, very painful location for rehabilitation since all or most athletic movement comes from the hip and middle of the body mass.