How Many of You Knew?

Alaska Darin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I am.  As I've said...the cowbell was amusing the first time around, but it got just a little tired with it's 30th copy...

182252[/snapback]

One could say the same about the first 100 times you bitched about the cowbell except it was never amusing

One could say the same about the first 100 times you bitched about the cowbell except it was never amusing

182291[/snapback]

Or the Nervous Guy birthday thread.

Or the "I'm a horrible human being" thread.

Or the Liberal vs Conservative banter.

Or....

Not as tiring as your complaining about it....

MORE COWBELL for the no fun monitor and his sidekick!!

182260[/snapback]

I'm not complaining. Just making the observation that it's feeble. Clearly an attempt at a little ego boost by those with glockenspeil envy...

Or the Nervous Guy birthday thread.

Or the "I'm a horrible human being" thread.

Or the Liberal vs Conservative banter.

Or....

182298[/snapback]

Now wait a minute...none of those were my fault. Particularly the last one...hell, I got my ass kicked by the (*^*&%^$^#administrators for trying to put a lid on it.

He dislocated his hip.

Imagine if Dennis Miller was in the booth with Madden.  I can just see John trying to figure out one of Miller's anecdotes.  ;)

182051[/snapback]

Ouch, that looks as painful as Chairman Mao in a commodities market!

Did you  decide who was the no fun monitor and who was the sidekick?  I don't want to make false accusations in future threads. ;)

182539[/snapback]

Darin's the no fun monitor. He must be, as I've been called his "minion" before. Not sidekick, as you erroneously suggest.

By they way, have I mentioned recently that the cowbell's a pretty overdone gag?

Now wait a minute...none of those were my fault.  Particularly the last one...hell, I got my ass kicked by the (*^*&%^$^#administrators for trying to put a lid on it.

182540[/snapback]

Yeah. That "Or..." thread got WAAAAAAY out of hand, didn't it?

My point is this: EVERYONE is guilty of taking part in something that others could call a 'crusade' or just an annoying post/concept that goes on and on and on. Live and let live, folks. Let's do something positive, like think of a strategy to get past the police dogs so that we can tear down the goalposts after beating the Steelers.

182291[/snapback]

Yeah, you're a big man, thinking that more and more cowbell is why the Bills won this weekend. Did it ever occur to you that it's not the cowbell that's responsible, but rather the m-j- inherent in my complaining about the cowbell? I B word because I support my team... ;)

Darin's the no fun monitor.  He must be, as I've been called his "minion" before.  Not sidekick, as you erroneously suggest. 

By they way, have I mentioned recently that the cowbell's a pretty overdone gag?

182548[/snapback]

Thank you for the clarification minion....and yes your stance on the cowbell has been noted.

Yeah.  That "Or..." thread got WAAAAAAY out of hand, didn't it?

My point is this:  EVERYONE is guilty of taking part in something that others could call a 'crusade' or just an annoying post/concept that goes on and on and on.  Live and let live, folks.  Let's do something positive, like think of a strategy to get past the police dogs so that we can tear down the goalposts after beating the Steelers.

182553[/snapback]

Okay, next-to-last.

Now who's buying the steaks to throw to the dogs?

Thank you for the clarification minion....and yes your stance on the cowbell has been noted.

182557[/snapback]

Are you sure? Because I wouldn't want anyone to mistakenly think that I support anything as immature as the cowbell. Particularly over the sophistication of the glockenspeil...

Oh come on Darin be nice.  The window lickers on the short bus think cow bells are important.  We must encourage them to participate.  After all, everyone is special in their own way. 

BTW, I didn't watch the game.  He dislocated a hip?  Is this a career ender?

182032[/snapback]

Man, I needed that. Was having a bad day, and your "window lickers" comment made laugh.

Thank you....

Yeah, I don't live there.  It'll give the Mayor another reason to raise taxes.

182561[/snapback]

Neither do I. Hey, if I have to deal with the high cost of living in (godforsaken) Maryland, the state I make sure to give the finger to when I'm entering/leaving it, I might as well spread the misery to my NY bretheren, right?

Yeah, you're a big man, thinking that more and more cowbell is why the Bills won this weekend.  Did it ever occur to you that it's not the cowbell that's responsible, but rather the m-j- inherent in my complaining about the cowbell?  I B word because I support my team...  ;)

182555[/snapback]

You need to lighten up and learn how to have fun. Is it unoriginal for 80,000 fans to show up at the Ralph decked out in Bills gear? Or is that "following the leader"? What about a standing ovation when Willis scores on a sensational TD run? I guess that would be following the leader too in your warped world. Imagine that-Bills fans dressing like Bills fans and all cheering on their team- how unoriginal! ;);)