How Many of You Knew?

Alaska Darin

You need to lighten up and learn how to have fun.  Is it unoriginal for 80,000 fans to show up at the Ralph decked out in Bills gear?  Or is that "following the leader"?  What about a standing ovation when Willis scores on a sensational TD run?  I guess that would be following the leader too in your warped world.  Imagine that-Bills fans dressing like Bills fans and all cheering on their team- how unoriginal! ;)  ;)

182570[/snapback]

Yeah, because chasing someone around telling THEM to lighten up isn't at all hypocritical. ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't that the same injury which ended Bo Jackson's football career?  Could be what is called a slipped femoral epiphysis (sp)

182589[/snapback]

Bo Jackson's was more than a dislocation. It included vascular and soft tissue damage that ultimately resulted in the entire hip degenerating.

Wasn't that the same injury which ended Bo Jackson's football career?  Could be what is called a slipped femoral epiphysis (sp)

182589[/snapback]

I didn't watch the game last night, but I do remember the game where Bo was injured. It looked like just a routine tackle at the sideline, nothing to suggest that the guy's hip had been dislocated. I hope this guy is okay and can continue to play football.