How Many of You Knew?

Alaska Darin

What the injury was when the Iggles running back was injured with 28 seconds left? It was very obvious to me and the continued visual clues given during the play, replay, and aftermath(him GRABBING his HIP and them TAPING HIM to the board from his belly to his knee) made it even more obvious, yet the guys in the booth had zero clue (as usual).

If ABC wanted to freshen up Monday Night they could just give up Madden's chair to your average FB fan and it would be more interesting (and more insightful). Alfalfa sucks too but for different reasons.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What the injury was when the Iggles running back was injured with 28 seconds left?  It was very obvious to me and the continued visual clues given during the play, replay, and aftermath(him GRABBING his HIP and them TAPING HIM to the board from his belly to his knee) made it even more obvious, yet the guys in the booth had zero clue (as usual).

If ABC wanted to freshen up Monday Night they could just give up Madden's chair to your average FB fan and it would be more interesting (and more insightful).  Alfalfa sucks too but for different reasons.

181995[/snapback]

Hernia? :o

Oh sorry.  Perhaps I could start another thread about fuggin' cowbell so the retards would have something important to flock to for the next 3 hours.  :o

182025[/snapback]

huh huh.....huh huh.......cowbell......huh huh.......huh huh......cowbell.......huh...

Oh sorry.  Perhaps I could start another thread about fuggin' cowbell so the retards would have something important to flock to for the next 3 hours.  :o

182025[/snapback]

Holy siht I almost just spit my coffee out on the moniter! LMFAO! :(

Oh sorry.  Perhaps I could start another thread about fuggin' cowbell so the retards would have something important to flock to for the next 3 hours.   :o

182025[/snapback]

Oh come on Darin be nice. The window lickers on the short bus think cow bells are important. We must encourage them to participate. After all, everyone is special in their own way.

BTW, I didn't watch the game. He dislocated a hip? Is this a career ender?

Oh come on Darin be nice.  The window lickers on the short bus think cow bells are important.  We must encourage them to participate.  After all, everyone is special in their own way. 

BTW, I didn't watch the game.  He dislocated a hip?  Is this a career ender?

182032[/snapback]

I hope not but he was in massive pain. I think it was their rookie fullback out of Minnesota, right Darin?

Oh come on Darin be nice.  The window lickers n the short bus think cow bells are important.  We must encourage them to participate.  After all, everyone is special in their own way. 

BTW, I didn't watch the game.  He dislocated a hip?  Is this a career ender?

182032[/snapback]

Hard to say how bad it was. He landed, leg bent and shin flat on the carpet and his weight plus the weight of 2 defenders driving down on top of him. That's why it was very obvious what the injury was. Of course, both the booth monkeys couldn't discern anything and the sideline eye candy speculated knee (welcome to the fallback injury).