How Many of You Knew?

Alaska Darin

What the injury was when the Iggles running back was injured with 28 seconds left?  It was very obvious to me and the continued visual clues given during the play, replay, and aftermath(him GRABBING his HIP and them TAPING HIM to the board from his belly to his knee) made it even more obvious, yet the guys in the booth had zero clue (as usual).

If ABC wanted to freshen up Monday Night they could just give up Madden's chair to your average FB fan and it would be more interesting (and more insightful).  Alfalfa sucks too but for different reasons.

181995[/snapback]

I'm disappointed. Why stop at John & Al. No critique of the camera men, producers, directors, sideline reporters, etc...

I'll look forward to seeing you next year on MNF. :o

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He dislocated his hip.

Imagine if Dennis Miller was in the booth with Madden.  I can just see John trying to figure out one of Miller's anecdotes.  :o

182051[/snapback]

Big John would need a spit keg to handle the drool the inevitable Miller induced aneurysm would cause. Worth the price of admission right there.

what is even more pathetic is the group that think they are too cool or smart to have any fun on the board....

182055[/snapback]

If having fun by your definition is being a lemmings, licking windows and generally being a know nothing pest then I'll pass.

What the injury was when the Iggles running back was injured with 28 seconds left? It was very obvious to me and the continued visual clues given during the play, replay, and aftermath(him GRABBING his HIP and them TAPING HIM to the board from his belly to his knee) made it even more obvious, yet the guys in the booth had zero clue (as usual).

From NFL.com...

Rookie fullback Thomas Tapeh was carted off with 28 seconds remaining with a dislocated hip.

...and why did the eagles spike the ball with 0:01 on the clock?