Who would you like to see the Bills get?

JJason Brown as backup C/G, Jacob Tamme to compete for backup TE spot, and London Fletcher to compete with Shep for job (and ultimately backup and mentor after faux competition) - this team needs better depth. All of these signings should be cheap.

He was demoted to nickel this year and is one of the worst tacklers I've ever watched. He is one of the only cartoffs from the entire 3 year period, so I doubt he will be heavily effected. I also think that Leodis outscored him on the wonderlic.

He does get cool haircuts though!

He must a pretty good study based on his huge pick six in the Saints SB 44 win that sealed the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L21LkPU3ukQ

Jacob Hester- would be nice to get some points as well blocking from the FB position.

Andre Carter - Had Ten sacks for Pats last year as well.

Manny Lawson - need more LBs

Hester: No

Carter: Coming off serious injury and 33 y/o, NO

Lawson: Yes!!!

None, I want to extend Levitre, Wood, and Byrd.

Count me in on this one.

Time to put our draft board together!!!

Jonathan Martin Rd 1

Best available OLB Rd 2

Best available WR Rd 3

Best Available Player the rest of the way, regardless of position!

Go Bills!!!

Andre Carter. hahahaha.

In serisouness, Lofton would be nice, but not at the expense of failing to get Bell back, and extending Livetrie and Wood.

I'd really love to see a trade w/ the Jets for McElroy. Decent QB, not going to make a controversy, can battle with Thigpen for #2 spot.

JJason Brown as backup C/G, Jacob Tamme to compete for backup TE spot, and London Fletcher to compete with Shep for job (and ultimately backup and mentor after faux competition) - this team needs better depth. All of these signings should be cheap.

I'd like those. We do need depth.

Well, the Bills still need to beef up that O line and add some depth to give Fitz more time to throw. The offense still needs a to #2 WR, sorry to say its not Brad smith.

The other area that is a worry is the run stopping, why should teams pass when they can run...more LBers

whatever the pick at #10 is, I'd still like to see an LT signed. could possibly be moved to RT if they wind up with a stud in the draft.

I'd target Lawson - i think he's easily the best fit for the Bills D and better than the rest still available. Plus, they need bodies. Not sure how Wanny plans on using Scott, but I have to think almost none of the guys playing OLB last year fit in his 4-3. Merriman, Kelsay, Moats, Spencer Johnson, Carrington, and probably even Batten are going to be penciled in as DEs. Aside from Barnett, the other LBs fit much better as MLB.

There's no WRs left that would automatically be #2 across from SJ, so I'd wait and draft someone and hope they can beat out easley, DoJo, et al

and as far as worrying about $ - Nix has shown me he's got a plan and at this point i trust his judgment. now show me the freakin baby!

would love to see them add an OLB

I would also like to see them sign a LT. I would offer Bell and McNeil the same contract (1-2 years at a moderate salary) and give them untill draft day to accept. First come first served. If neither accepts, then take one in Rd1.

Drew Stanton. Unless Chan plans on wheeling Fitz out in a wheelchair next time he gets hurt (God forbid) Thigpen isn't the dude, and we need a reliable backup. Plus Fitz will perform better knowing someone who could concievably replace him is sitting on the bench. Stanton still has dreams of starting for an NFL franchise. This would be a great signing IMO.

Edited by #34fan

He's not on the list but I would be curious about WR Roy Williams. He actually had some decent production for Dallas a couple of years ago and as a 2nd WR it might just be the ticket for him.

I'd rather take a flyer on Braylon Edwards...He's going to be majorly motivated...And he's still awfully talented...I think Edwards is a much better player than Williams... B-)