DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo (SIGNED)

SKRAAPY

I think they would only release Edwards, and maybe not any of them depending on how much it would cost to sign Anderson. I would absolutely love to have Mario, Anderson, Kelsay, Merriman as ends, with Kyle, Dareus, Troup and S Johnson as tackles, with Carrington able to play both, as well as SJohnson. That would be an awesome line and able to keep everyone fresh.

+1 This is right on the money, and ultimately what I think Chix and the Stache are trying to build.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, if we get him, I dare say that players are starting to take notice to the winds of change around here.

And if it happens, I think Chris Kelsay will be getting a lot of playing time as a DE and OLB respectively, but not manning anything full time. Which would be a good role for him.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

Just getting caught up and love to see this! I've been hoping to see the FO bring this guy in. Love taken a productive player for the patriots. What a sick line this would be!

The pursuit of Anderson also tells me that the Bills are hopeful on Merriman, but know it's better not to count on him being healthy.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Man, if we get him, I dare say that players are starting to take notice to the winds of change around here.

I'm always an optimist in the offseason, but I think we will remember this free agency as the start of our resurgence. God I hope so.

See what happens when you have Wannstedt vs Edwards as DC....You get instant respect!!!

Indeed getting The Stache in here may go down as the move that turned the Bills around for the better. Here's to hoping that's the case :beer:

The pursuit of Anderson also tells me that the Bills are hopeful on Merriman, but know it's better not to count on him being healthy.

everybody wants merriman to be what once was but we all know we shouldnt count on it. I think Anderson can be that guy. Add Anderson and if Merriman can stay healthy then the line goes from nasty to down right nasty!

Alex Marvez ‏ @alexmarvez

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

RT @socorocker13: what about Merriman??<I love Shawne personally but I think anything he gives at this point is more of a bonus re: injuries

Aren't they good friends? Marvez should have a good handle on how Merriman is progressing good or bad.

everybody wants merriman to be what once was but we all know we shouldnt count on it. I think Anderson can be that guy. Add Anderson and if Merriman can stay healthy then the line goes from nasty to down right nasty!

Should he make it through camp....they should deploy Merriman as a situational edge rusher instead of using him on very down....Would help with his longevity for the entire season....Hopefully he regains most of his explosiveness after the surgery.

Could be a Special DL group!!!