Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You been watching him? He looks like he eats a Xanax bar with all those Taco Bell trips Nancy dis Grace said he takes. Dude has been empty.

Barely cracked a smile - if muted I'm not sure I would've known the verdict had been read.

Watching MSNBC.

State Atty up on tv.

Barely cracked a smile - if muted I'm not sure I would've known the verdict had been read.

It is nice seeing him now.

Angela Corey saying she is happy the truth for Trayvon has been found, and that she is happy they tried the case in the court room. Not media.

I still find it odd that the Martin family has barely been seen today. Not been in court room.

Edited by jboyst62

MSNBC has already explained it.

The jury was not "racially balanced" enough.

You see you cannot expect an adult to make a judgement based on facts in liberal-world

You have to feel................................ you have to have experienced exactly what the defendant has experienced.

That viewpoint shows little respect for humankind IMO

MSNBC has already explained it.

The jury was not "racially balanced" enough.

You see you cannot expect an adult to make a judgement based on facts in liberal-world

You have to feel................................ you have to have experienced exactly what the defendant has experienced.

That viewpoint shows little respect for humankind IMO

People holding these sorts of view points are much more useful stacked in piles than standing in rooms.

The State is melting down imo...is this appropriate at this point? After the verdict?

To ask that question is to answer it S.O. Bills.

You and I, and everyone knows that having the prosecuting team on now, essentially running through their whole view on the case right now is not just inappropriate, but dangerous.

Why rile up the crowd even more than it is..................who does it help?

You'd need a bulldozer to get Corey away from those cameras.