Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Oh, this changes everything. Now that I've seen a picture of him the night he was killed I can tell he deserved to be shot.

This changes nothing. We know that TM wasn't an angle. But that doesn't justify GZ's actions.

Oh can it!

I'm tired of yours (and others) misinterpretation of a post, assuming the worst of everyone's intentions.

I responded to Unbillevable's post of an "Onion type" photo comparison with an actual comparison to show the media's folly in this and how they are adding to the problems that will arise on George Zimmerman's acquittal.

and you try and make it into some racial, "he deserved to be shot" crap.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh can it!

I'm tired of yours (and others) misinterpretation of a post, assuming the worst of everyone's intentions.

I responded to Unbillevable's post of an "Onion type" photo comparison with an actual comparison to show the media's folly in this and how they are adding to the problems that will arise on George Zimmerman's acquittal.

and you try and make it into some racial, "he deserved to be shot" crap.

What is the point of showing the difference between those two pictures unless you are trying to make a point that how he looked on the night he was shot was somehow relevant to GZ's actions.

Watching CNN and MSNBC. This is hilarious. Anderson Cooper with Trayvons step mom

"If he is not found guilty. .... I truly believe he killed my son... It wasn't a crime he got his car. ... To get out your gun and shoot him dead. It be difficult to let him not get charged."

he was more a gentle curve.

You have to understand BFBF. Every post he makes is effed up in some way, but then he attempts to try to correct others, even when he/she is wrong in doing so. He's basically becoming my discarded cat toy. If you have a lazer pointer, he's rather entertaining.

What is the point of showing the difference between those two pictures unless you are trying to make a point that how he looked on the night he was shot was somehow relevant to GZ's actions.

Think back to your grammar school days.

The SUBJECT of the sentence is the media and its propaganda,.........not Martin............not Zimmerman................not the bias you want to apply to others.

That is why.

It cannot be any clearer.

I am sorry if you are still confused, but I have no more obligation to explain easy posts to you.

You have to understand BFBF. Every post he makes is effed up in some way, but then he attempts to try to correct others, even when he/she is wrong in doing so. He's basically becoming my discarded cat toy. If you have a lazer pointer, he's rather entertaining.

Why don't you go back on Wordnik and play with the rest of the boys and girls your own age? Humpty Dumpty will be there too.

If that doesn't sound appealing to you, why don't you go !@#$ yourself?

Think back to your grammar school days.

The SUBJECT of the sentence is the media and its propaganda,.........not Martin............not Zimmerman................not the bias you want to apply to others.

That is why.

It cannot be any clearer.

I am sorry if you are still confused, but I have no more obligation to explain easy posts to you.

Yes, the media are douche bags. That's a given. And no, TM was not a little cherub. We know that too.

So now what is the purpose of posting the pictures unless you are trying to make the point that what TM looked like on the night he was killed somehow justified GZ's actions?

If you make a loaded statement by posting those two pictures side by side be ready for some blowback.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerman-trial-day-5-analysis-video-states-own-witnesses-undercut-theory-of-guilt/

Why don't you go back on Wordnik and play with the rest of the boys and girls your own age? Humpty Dumpty will be there too.

If that doesn't sound appealing to you, why don't you go !@#$ yourself?

why do you not show more respect towards yourself and others and learn to self edit, spell check or research? There is being a lazy poster. I usually am. But there is also being one who is just horrible, all over the road and a mess. You are that. Put on your big girl panties. Learn to fix your game. Take yourself more seriously and we just might, too.

Picking a fight with a hornets nest is fun, ask Ryan or doggy... But when you get stung just know you had it coming. And reading your countless dribble. ... Just awful.

Edited by jboyst62

If you make a loaded statement by posting those two pictures side by side be ready for some blowback. misinterpreted bias

fixed.

You keep making the same false assumptions Bf, and I'll keep pointing it out.

Edited by B-Man

http://legalinsurrec...heory-of-guilt/

why do you not show more respect towards yourself and others and learn to self edit, spell check or research? There is being a lazy poster. I usually am. But there is also being one who is just horrible, all over the road and a mess. You are that. Put on your big girl panties. Learn to fix your game. Take yourself more seriously and we just might, too.

Picking a fight with a hornets nest is fun, ask Ryan or doggy... But when you get stung just know you had it coming. And reading your countless dribble. ... Just awful.

You probably mean "drivel."

But "dribble" works, too.

http://legalinsurrec...heory-of-guilt/

When I get "stung" is sure as hell won't be by 3rd grade. And no, I don't take myself all that seriously on this forum. The rest of the board? Fine. But here? I don't come here for great conversation and debate.

I will debate with a select few that I feel are here for serious debate.

When the craven shows up. I tell him to !@#$ himself. That's about what he's worth.

When I get "stung" is sure as hell won't be by 3rd grade. And no, I don't take myself all that seriously on this forum. The rest of the board? Fine. But here? I don't come here for great conversation and debate.

I will debate with a select few that I feel are here for serious debate.

When the craven shows up. I tell him to !@#$ himself. That's about what he's worth.

Ah, showing off your rapier like wit again, I see. Telling me to go !@#$ myself is about as effective as a pm designed to get me to back off. I'm sure you don't want to go there. You should probably just stfu rather than continuing to say things like "we know Trayvon is no "angle".

Prosecution just wants to make sure a judgment of acquittal doesn't take them down, give a strong closing, and let the jury decide potentially coming down on manslaughter assuming that's a lesser included...

Food for thought.

Zimmerman does not kill Martin. Who gets charged for what?

Zimmerman for stalking? Weapons charge? Racial hate crimes?

Martin for trespassing? Assault? Attempted murder?

Martin kills Zimmerman?

Martin end up in the same spot as Zimmerman?

Prosecution just wants to make sure a judgment of acquittal doesn't take them down, give a strong closing, and let the jury decide potentially coming down on manslaughter assuming that's a lesser included...

I agree SameoldBills,

Zimmerman probably doesn't deserve to spend the rest of his life in jail, but he does deserve some form of punishment.

Even If Trayvon Martin was up to no good which hasn't been proven this is a 17 year old teenager who also didn't deserve to die at the hands of a neighborhood watch person.

Kids make mistakes, this could just as easily been your kid or my kid...

I agree SameoldBills,

Zimmerman probably doesn't deserve to spend the rest of his life in jail, but he does deserve some form of punishment.

Even If Trayvon Martin was up to no good which hasn't been proven this is a 17 year old teenager who also didn't deserve to die at the hands of a neighborhood watch person.

Kids make mistakes, this could just as easily been your kid or my kid...

it was Barrack Obamas son. That's the only reason we know about this. And not the 100 other murders just the same.