Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lil perspective on where he was at......just read he was at some mortgage company

Did see he smacked his fiance in the mouth once and asked her how did that feel.

What a guy....no red flags at all He's a shmo, I'd kick his fat a$$ also. I've made it 35 years without smacking a woman in the face somehow...

You seem particularly invested in a desired outcome. Do you see any red flags or anything troubling on the other side?

Man, Precious was a hoot today.

She's so bothered by having to spend another day there, and maybe a few hours on the witness stand. She must have important work to do back in Miami.

Ryan, you are making a complete ass of yourself. You've already been thrown a lifeline and offered a ladder to get down from your high horse and you refuse to take them. Some of us tried, but you wouldn't budge, now you have to live with the consequences of your clown act. Viva la ignorance!

Man, Precious was a hoot today.

She's so bothered by having to spend another day there, and maybe a few hours on the witness stand. She must have important work to do back in Miami.

She has to get back to her mourning.

Edited by 3rdnlng

If I'm hearing this right, she was on the phone and texting with him all day that day. Then she hears him get into an altercation, and seems to have said there's Trayvon being Trayvon. She never even bothers finding out how he is...........And, she sure doesn't seem concerned about "justice for Trayvon."

Dude beats women....beats cops....just can't beat up teenagers

A real effing gem....f him. sorry to step on your toes and your GZ love.

Act like GZ has some percentage of culpability here and ill get off this "high horse" you speak of

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Act like GZ has some percentage of culpability here and ill get off this "high horse" you speak of

Continue to play the assclown. You were warned. And I didn't even want to see this happen.

You seem particularly invested in a desired outcome. Do you see any red flags or anything troubling on the other side?

No one is claiming that GZ didn't contribute to the confrontation.

Unfortunately for you, the debate is whether he had a legal right to fire the gun.

I know, subtlety of logic is lost on you 99% of the time. So it must be reinforced to you 99% of the time.

No, he sees nothing. 15 months ago he heard racist and coon from the MSM and made up his mind. That mind is too closed to see anything else.

Let me answer that tommorow nosaint...bedtime over here

Weed and school problems IIRC are some....

3rd what are you taking about? See what happen ? Warn me of what ? Apologies for making 2 pages of thread w a lil to and fro?

I'm just preserving this post.

Can you show me this, or are you just a little confused over your spelling assignment? Please do it in the proper thread though. I don't think this fine thread needs to be polluted with your false statements.

Here's an assignment for you:

Look up the following words in the dictionary. After learning what each word means put them all together in a sentence and see if you can glean some meaning from it.

Go

!@#$

Yourself

Here's an assignment for you:

Look up the following words in the dictionary. After learning what each word means put them all together in a sentence and see if you can glean some meaning from it.

Go

!@#$

Yourself

What dictionary are you using that has a letter "!"?

Did TM have the legal right to be in the place he was at the time he was? Yes.

Did GZ have the legal right to be in the place he was at the time he was? Yes.

Did GZ have the legal right to ask TM what he was doing in the area? Yes.

Who instigated the physical assault? If the prosecution proves it was GZ, case closed. GZ's defense doesn't have to prove it was TM, just give reasonable doubt that it wasn't GZ. Seems like a tough burden for the State to overcome, to me. Not guilty.

This ain't rocket science.

Edited by Sig1Hunter