Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

on page 43! This **** is better than anything on TV!

maybe this is because I'm on a mobile phone, but how did you get back to page 43? The only way it allows me to is to hit "prev page" like 200 times. Would take a while. Thanks for your help in advance.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started from the beginning yesterday at 3pm ;)

again, maybe it's just cause I'm on the mobile phone but I don't even have the option to do that. Since the new changes it automatically starts me at the last link I've read. Only issue with the upgrade so far. :-(

again, maybe it's just cause I'm on the mobile phone but I don't even have the option to do that. Since the new changes it automatically starts me at the last link I've read. Only issue with the upgrade so far. :-(

Yikes, may have to get on a comp. I have it up on a tab on my comp at home. Cant wait to get back to it. Currently we think Mario left and suicide watch has begun

Yikes, may have to get on a comp. I have it up on a tab on my comp at home. Cant wait to get back to it. Currently we think Mario left and suicide watch has begun

yeah, yikes is right. Worst and only bad part of the upgrade for me so far. Wanted to go back and do what your doing actually.

Wow, Mario left and went home, I really hope he signs. This could be huge for Buffalo.

Go up to the address bar in your mobile browser and edit the number at the end of the URL. At 20 posts per page default, you just need to do a little math.

Go up to the address bar in your mobile browser and edit the number at the end of the URL. At 20 posts per page default, you just need to do a little math.

awesome. Works. Thanks Jimmy. I'm not the most computer friendly person alive obviously.

Go Bills. I still hope Mario signs ;-)

Why do fans work themselves up about free agency every year when all evidence points to the exact opposite? I'm not saying they won't pursue some mid-level guys, but their free agency history from 2008 forward shows they don't sign big name free agents who'll cost big money.

Looking back on the first 10 posts there are some real gems. This is funny in hindsight..

I'm not too proud to admit I totally botched this one. I never in a million years thought we had a shot at Mario.

You can count me in on this too.

Even when the Bills picked him up and had him here for two days straight, in the back of my mind I still thought he was going to leave for Chicago and sign with the Bears.

But when he stayed the night again and that third rolled around, my doubts began to disappear.