Dating An Older Woman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1331384569[/url]' post='2400423']

Mead, I don't think anyone here wants to guess how far you and your wife got last night.

I went to work after a fantastic show. Wife went to bed.

Lost a stepsister yesterday . She was only 63. She just moved to Florida last year.

:wacko::huh:

home during Summer break. No where to go, not my house because my family was there and same for hers. Thought it'd be more fun.

I went to work after a fantastic show. Wife went to bed.

Lost a stepsister yesterday . She was only 63. She just moved to Florida last year.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. A toast to her life is in order.

We didn't see each other last night because we each had our own plans. Same thing goes for this evening. We are talking tomorrow about when and what the next time we'll be hanging out is.

Playing it cool.

IMHO playing it cool is not the way to go here. Strike while the iron is hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFyWPeou4Gc

We didn't see each other last night because we each had our own plans. Same thing goes for this evening. We are talking tomorrow about when and what the next time we'll be hanging out is.

Playing it cool.

What about doing a casual dinner one night this week and celebrating

St Patricks Day next Saturday together?

My only advice is to keep in touch and take one day at a time.

What about doing a casual dinner one night this week and celebrating

St Patricks Day next Saturday together?

My only advice is to keep in touch and take one day at a time.

St. Patrick's Day is a good idea.

Ask her if she has a little Irish in her.

Playing it cool.

I think you're putting too much thought into it. She probably wants to kick it and have fun. Just take the bull by the horns and tell (don't ask) her when you want to hang out and what you want to do. If she comes it means she already likes you and your work is done. Then you just relax, have fun, and don't say anything stupid.

If it were me I'd call her tonight and tell her to come over, but that's just me.

I think you're putting too much thought into it. She probably wants to kick it and have fun. Just take the bull by the horns and tell (don't ask) her when you want to hang out and what you want to do. If she comes it means she already likes you and your work is done. Then you just relax, have fun, and don't say anything stupid.

If it were me I'd call her tonight and tell her to come over, but that's just me.

Easy to beat that. Don't call her or talk to her all week. Call her at about 11 or 1130 on Saturday night. You'll find out where the relationship stands real quick.