Your official Draft Board

It seems like a lot of us have a similar top 10. I agree with your opinion that the there is no chance that any of the top 5 guys fall to us, so it looks like Floyd is your guy. He is a guy that some believe will be outstanding. I have him a few spots lower because of the depth of the WR position, but I wouldn't mind if he was the pick.

That's because no one here really knows what they are talking about, and they are just repeating what they have read or heard.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because no one here really knows what they are talking about, and they are just repeating what they have read or heard.

That is true to a point, but the mocks on this thread are not simply a carbon copy of what you find on the internet. There has been thought put into people's rankings. No one here is a professional scout who is skilled in the art of evaluating foot work for an offensive lineman or how precise a WR runs his routs. There is nothing wrong however, with reading evaluations from several professionals and listening to former GMS like Casserly and Polian on the radio. You can then make a more informed decision on who the bills should draft. That is what makes the draft fun.

Im on board with the idea that we pick from:

Floyd

Kuechly

DeCastro

In that order.

Kuechly really being the wild card there. Not sure if the pro scouts think he's a top-10 pick or not. My opinion of him is only based on youtube videos and the reports of others.

only slightly related to this topic....but I think Martin's poor showing will cause the Bills to make a little more effort to bring back Bell....

And if bell comes back....then taking a stud like Floyd at 10 is an absolute no brainer.

Would set us up nicely for what I beleive will be a playoff push next year.....our defensive line is dominant....which will prop up the play of everyone behind them.....and the offense would be set up nicely at all the skill positions.

only slightly related to this topic....but I think Martin's poor showing will cause the Bills to make a little more effort to bring back Bell....

And if bell comes back....then taking a stud like Floyd at 10 is an absolute no brainer.

Would set us up nicely for what I beleive will be a playoff push next year.....our defensive line is dominant....which will prop up the play of everyone behind them.....and the offense would be set up nicely at all the skill positions.

Now that I have taken some time to read up and watch Reiff, it appears he could fall a ways in the first round. At least if Bell was back, the bills would have to ok players at the LT position. Many of the mocks have had DeCastro going a lot higher. Don Banks just had him at 12 in his most recent mock draft.

based strictly on TALENT:

#1- RG III

#2- Andrew Luck

#3- Matt Kalil

#4- Morris Claiborne

#5- Trent Richardson

#6- Justin Blackmon

#7- Melvin Ingram

#8- David Decastro

#9- Ryan Tannehill

#10- Luke Kuechly

#11- Michael Floyd

#12- Riley Reiff

#13- Janoris Jenkins

#14- Quinton Coples

#15- Jonathan Martin

#16- Devon Still

#17- Mark Barron

#18- Dre Kirkpatrick

#19- Michael Brockers

#20- Courtney Upshaw

i prefer buddy stays at #10......but if he did trade down...no farther than 15-16.

i prefer buddy stays at #10......but if he did trade down...no farther than 15-16.

My line is demarcation is similar. Based on my board I would not want to trade past pick number 17. I think if Richardson or Tannenhill were available at 10 the bills would have a decent shot of trading down, but I'm not sure that will happen. If pass rusher is no longer a need, I don't think the bills can trade down. I don't know if you can ever have too many pass rushers though.

Edited by auburnbillsbacker

• 4 weeks later...

1. Andrew Luck

2. Robert Griffen III

3. Matt Kalil

4. Trent Richardson

5. Morris Claiborne

6. Justin Blackmon

7. David DeCastro

8. Melvin Ingrahm

9. Luke Kuechly

10. Fletcher Cox

11. Michael Floyd

12. Quinton Coples

13. Mark Barron

14. Riley Rieff

15. Dre Kirkpatrick

16. Michael Brockers

17. Devon Still

18. Courtney Upshaw

19. Ryan Tannehill (Don't like him til day two but need pushes him up for many teams)

20. Jonathan Martin