Obama Calls Sandra Fluke to Console Her

Who has run away? What I've noticed about you guys (you, Booster, DIN and a few others) is lack of reading comprehension and an abundance of obtuseness. That, and you make stuff up. No wonder DCTom just resorts to calling guys like you an idiot. It's hardly worth having a conversation with you because of your propensity towards plain old denseness.

Wow, you are bad at this. I mean really bad. Way to not address any point shot your way.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has run away? What I've noticed about you guys (you, Booster, DIN and a few others) is lack of reading comprehension and an abundance of obtuseness. That, and you make stuff up. No wonder DCTom just resorts to calling guys like you an idiot. It's hardly worth having a conversation with you because of your propensity towards plain old denseness.

Are you completely !@#$ing high? I do the same thing with you. :lol:

So you throwing Shultz and Maher into the argument wasn't the same thing?

You found the right word but you applied it to the wrong argument.

I understand that you sometimes just selectively allow things to go right over your head, the point you little twit was regarding phony outrage of the left. That was the point, HELLO this is REASON calling Dodo, earth to Dodo.

Why don't we just get to the crux of your frustration. You and I both know that this has been a resentment of yours that has been building up for sometime. You happened to mention my references of the lemmings and obamabots on this board. Well, they are just that, lemmings. I mean, it is what it is. It's not my fault that you have tweedle dee and tweedle dum consistently making the case of the political ideology that you espouse. I'm sure if you got into the mix you'd make a better case than they do , but thats who has been defending the case of liberalism on his board.

The case I make is made with an original thought process, facts, logic, reason, basic math. So when all I hear are parroted DNC talking points, you better believe that I will call them out for it. I don't need to hear what someone says or post a youtube to form my own thoughts, and that's what seperates the two sides on this board.

Now if you wish to in the future get involved or argue the merits for or against a substantive policy issue, then by all means, lets have that discussion. But I never see you do it, you'd rather just lob your biweekly meaningless verbal hand grenades that do nothing other than just possibly give you a little release of tension from your day to day life.

So the next time you see a substantive mattered discussion, then jump in, if not, then just STFU. :beer:

Edited by Magox

Yes, but you don't mean it. You agree with me the majority of the time which only means you're wrong only a minority of the time.

It's not what people think that makes them idiots. It's how they think it. DiN's not an idiot because I disagree with him. He's an idiot because he so mentally incoherent he couldn't find his own ass with both hands and a map of his ass. That would be true, even if we agreed on everything.

I understand that you sometimes just selectively allow things to go right over your head, the point you little twit was regarding phony outrage of the left. That was the point, HELLO this is REASON calling Dodo, earth to Dodo.

As opposed to the phony outrage of the right? Who's letting the point go over their head?

Why don't we just get to the crux of your frustration. You and I both know that this has been a resentment of yours that has been building up for sometime. You happened to mention my references of the lemmings and obamabots on this board. Well, they are just that, lemmings. I mean, it is what it is. It's not my fault that you have tweedle dee and tweedle dum consistently making the case of the political ideology that you espouse. I'm sure if you got into the mix you'd make a better case than they do , but thats who has been defending the case of liberalism on his board.

I'd rather not spend much time defending "Liberalism" as defined by this board. One it doesn't have much in common with my views and two it's definition changes way too often depending on which faux conservative is bitching about what.

The case I make is made with an original thought process, facts, logic, reason, basic math. So when all I hear are parroted DNC talking points, you better believe that I will call them out for it. I don't need to hear what someone says or post a youtube to form my own thoughts, and that's what seperates the two sides on this board.

Yep, I've noticed the total lack of people parroting the RNC talking points. Do you ever think about what you're typing?

Now if you wish to in the future get involved or argue the merits for or against a substantive policy issue, then by all means, lets have that discussion. But I never see you do it, you'd rather just lob your biweekly meaningless verbal hand grenades that do nothing other than just possibly give you a little release of tension from your day to day life.

Sorry but I have a real life job. I don't get to sit in front of a computer all day getting paid to read a message board and B word about Govt employees and union members getting too many coffee breaks. And when I do read this board I'm usually laughing too hard at the asinine arguments used to justify totally indefensible positions to be able to type.

So the next time you see a substantive mattered discussion, then jump in, if not, then just STFU. :beer:

Next time? When was the first? :beer:

Where would you get that from? Are you just trying to provoke me? Play your little games all you want and go fishing for a new partner, it's obvious you need one.

Well, I would rather find someone else than a racist bastard no matter my inclination. Since you seem wed to one, I wish you all the best.

As opposed to the phony outrage of the right? Who's letting the point go over their head?

I'd rather not spend much time defending "Liberalism" as defined by this board. One it doesn't have much in common with my views and two it's definition changes way too often depending on which faux conservative is bitching about what.

Yep, I've noticed the total lack of people parroting the RNC talking points. Do you ever think about what you're typing?

Sorry but I have a real life job. I don't get to sit in front of a computer all day getting paid to read a message board and B word about Govt employees and union members getting too many coffee breaks. And when I do read this board I'm usually laughing too hard at the asinine arguments used to justify totally indefensible positions to be able to type.

Next time? When was the first? :beer:

So in short, to borrow my old line

You've got nothing.

Oh, so tom is your B word?

I think it's more along the lines of he is Tom's B word.

Where would you get that from? Are you just trying to provoke me? Play your little games all you want and go fishing for a new partner, it's obvious you need one.

Play our little games... What a total idiot. If you want to turn the thread into an insult-fest get ready take some as well. You don't get the privilege insulting others without having to defend yourself.

No ones trying to provoke you. You're just like a little kid that takes his ball and goes home when it's not going his way. You really are a little mental midget Rushbot.

I think it's more along the lines of he is Tom's B word.

Play our little games... What a total idiot. If you want to turn the thread into an insult-fest get ready take some as well. You don't get the privilege insulting others without having to defend yourself.

No ones trying to provoke you. You're just like a little kid that takes his ball and goes home when it's not going his way. You really are a little mental midget Rushbot.

Who has gone home? Tom is not my B word, no matter how much you need someone stronger than you to enter the fray.

I'm a little late, but...

RETARD SLAP FIGHT! :w00t:

!@#$ yeah!!

Who has gone home? Tom is not my B word, no matter how much you need someone stronger than you to enter the fray.

No, I said you're Tom's B word. After all Reading is fundamental.

Birth control should be a mandatory part of every single insurance plan in America. We need to vastly reduce the cost of our social programs, and this is one of the best ways to do it.

Unwanted children are a huge burden on our system, and contraception ends up saving taxpayers countless dollars. As far as religious institutions go? Religious institutions should be able to opt out, but that should come with losing all aid from the federal government and losing tax-exempt status.