Yet another silly buzzed question

Pilsner

Ok so my initials are PRM. Yes sounds a lot like "perm." Not at all flattering. Could be worse. My silly buzzed question is what percentage of parents give their children names with no consideration of their initials? And are you one of those parents?? If you are, would you eventually consider giving your poor kids self defence training? Come on, fess up. As usual this is a silly buzzed question, so no one take this seriously, but let's hear some entertaining responses nontheless. :)

Oh ya, and have you heard of honest to goodness rl initials that are just damn blasphemous? If u have, inquiring minds want to know, just for gollys sake. Come on louts, speak up :)

Edited by Pilsner

Ok so my initials are PRM. Yes sounds a lot like "perm." Not at all flattering. Could be worse. My silly buzzed question is what percentage of parents give their children names with no consideration of their initials? And are you one of those parents?? If you are, would you eventually consider giving your poor kids self defence training? Come on, fess up. As usual this is a silly buzzed question, so no one take this seriously, but let's hear some entertaining responses nontheless. :)

Patrick Owen Smith

William Thomas Fredricks

Patrick Owen Smith

William Thomas Fredricks

Damnit Chef, gimme a min to modify my post before replying :-p

After cleaning off my shirt I have to admit u made my beer go out my nostrils! What a waste of good beer :-p

Edited by Pilsner

My wife and I considered this very carefully before naming both kids. That being said we went with OJS with the obvious negative associations since by the time the boy gets to be 10 or so, most people, especially others his age will have no idea or even care about OJ...

I am Patrick James, but I go by my initials(PJ) and that was my parents intent...i got really tired of the pajama's comments early on

we named our middle son Drew Patrick, only to realize very shortly after that he becomes DrewP(droopy)...it has stuck with him...he's 20

Oh ya, and have you heard of honest to goodness rl initials that are just damn blasphemous? If u have, inquiring minds want to know, just for gollys sake. Come on louts, speak up :)

My wife just met a guy last night named Vince Lombardi. We live in Wisconsin.

My real name is Joe Ferguson.

I think the biggest problem that kids today have is their stupid first names. All the characters on Teen Mom were destined to be on that show the day their parents gave them their awful first names.