Are you ready for Wednesday Night Football?

Just Jack

You can be sure that in future presidential election years, the party committee's will make darn sure not to make that "mistake" again. The NFL is big business, and both parties will be sure not to "get in the way" of opening day of the NFL season.

Yes folks, in America, NFL football is WAY bigger than party politics. MHO.

as well it should be, atleast w the NFL i get what i pay for.

Politicians, dems and rebs, screw us over all the time.

The NFL allows me to feel like a kid for a few hours, the Politicians treat me like a kid, while robbing me blind.

Blame him for what? Football starting a day earlier? What's wrong with that?

And who on earth would be watching his speech at that convention anyway?

Wow. Who watches the president's speech at his national convention? It's kind of a big deal, I don't care what party you're affiliated with. Am I the only one on here who would be watching both the speech as well as the football game? Meaning this is a good thing?

as well it should be, atleast w the NFL i get what i pay for.

Politicians, dems and rebs, screw us over all the time.

The NFL allows me to feel like a kid for a few hours, the Politicians treat me like a kid, while robbing me blind.

Agree on that. "Get what I pay for" and "politicians treat me like a kid" is spot on.

You can be sure that in future presidential election years, the party committee's will make darn sure not to make that "mistake" again. The NFL is big business, and both parties will be sure not to "get in the way" of opening day of the NFL season.

Yes folks, in America, NFL football is WAY bigger than party politics. MHO.

American Idol, Dancing with the Stars & Jersey Shore are WAY bigger than party politics.

I've been saying for a while the NFL ought to have a Tuesday or Wednesday game. It would be a great way to extend the football season without adding more games. How? Give every team a second bye week, but have only teams coming out of a bye play mid-week. That way each team has about 9-10 days to prepare, and 9-10 days to get back to the regular Sunday schedule.

PTR

Very smart

Wow. Who watches the president's speech at his national convention? It's kind of a big deal, I don't care what party you're affiliated with. Am I the only one on here who would be watching both the speech as well as the football game? Meaning this is a good thing?

If you watched his State of the Union speech in January, you have heard his Convention speech. Same if you saw his speech to the UAW Tuesday, you heard his Convention speech. In fact, you will be hearing this speech frequently over the next months leading to the convention.

Why wouldn't you want to watch football instead??

If you watched his State of the Union speech in January, you have heard his Convention speech. Same if you saw his speech to the UAW Tuesday, you heard his Convention speech. In fact, you will be hearing this speech frequently over the next months leading to the convention.

Why wouldn't you want to watch football instead??

:thumbsup:

What exactly are you expecting from it? I will likely tune in but important isn't really the word that comes to mind