I want the Pats in the playoffs!

Pete

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are gonna make the playoffs- I am convinced!  How sweet would it be to knock the Patsies out of the playoffs?  Bring them on!  Bring anyone on!  We have a kickass football team!  Thanks TD!

180491[/snapback]

I want the PATS TOO..........if we get anywhere I want us to go thru the PATS

We are gonna make the playoffs- I am convinced!  How sweet would it be to knock the Patsies out of the playoffs?  Bring them on!  Bring anyone on!  We have a kickass football team!  Thanks TD!

180491[/snapback]

I can't even imagine the Euphoria!

Fellow Bills fans please:  This is the kind of thread they just wait for.  Why bother feeding the fire?

181051[/snapback]

Why feed the fire? Because you folks need a "heel" thats why. If in fact the Bills do as you think, you guys can all come here and shove my nose in it. Whereas if they fail, I'll STILL be here to remind you who the league's NEXT DYNASTY is.

Without "the heel" things would be boring.

Why feed the fire?  Because you folks need a "heel" thats why.  If in fact the Bills do as you think, you guys can all come here and shove my nose in it.    Whereas if they fail, I'll STILL be here to remind you who the league's NEXT DYNASTY is.   

Without "the heel" things would be boring.

181054[/snapback]

I dont need anything. Personally I dont give 2 stevestojans about the Patriots. I care about the Bills. Period. I really only care what the Pats are doing when the Bills are playing them. Hopefully the Bills can get to their level someday.

I dont need anything.  Personally I dont give 2 stevestojans about the Patriots.  I care about the Bills.  Period.  I really only care what the Pats are doing when the Bills are playing them.  Hopefully the Bills can get to their level someday.

Amen to that Clements. Isn't that what I said yesterday and got chastised for it because I'm a Giant fan posting in a Bills forum.

Go out and win your game and whatever happens, happens.

180491[/snapback]

Pete said he's convinced. I am too. We can visualize if we want. Brady Dead, Brewski dead, Dillon dead...... ;)

It must really piss off Pat fans that Buffalo has made something of itself... They can't quite feel vindicated for their ideas and actions as long as what they feel was uneeded baggage remain in the league and viable.

I really don't care... What ever works for them... I just enjoy watching the cut-throat NE slugs squirm.

??