I want the Pats in the playoffs!

Pete

Key word "lately".

It like comparing the defending Super Bowl champs against a team who last won anything nearly (over?) 30 years ago.

Eventually ya have to draw a line.

182219[/snapback]

Especially if your goal is to be a douche bag troll on another team's internet message board. Mission accomplished.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I think of it, the more it amuses me at the thought of LABillsFan and some others gnashing their teeth when Denver beats Indy at 4pm to knock the Bills out of the playoffs. 

This thread is MOOT!     

Have fun with the 19th pick in the 2005 NFL Draft

182340[/snapback]

Won't matter 'cause the Dog-Ass Jets will have already lost to the Rams. Christ that team couldn't even hang with a team that had just suffered THE SINGLE MOST EMBARRASSING UPSET IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.

The more I think of it, the more it amuses me at the thought of LABillsFan and some others gnashing their teeth when Denver beats Indy at 4pm to knock the Bills out of the playoffs. 

This thread is MOOT!     

Have fun with the 19th pick in the 2005 NFL Draft

182340[/snapback]

The more I think of it, the more it amuses me that a Patsy Troll would have over 2000 posts on a Bills message board...of which 1999 of them are chest-thumping in-your-face classless acts of a troll who clearly jumped on a winning bandwagon.

As the official and undisputed BF/ICE of Patsy trolls...what you don't understand is that we started 0-4 and in NO WAY were expected to be where we are right now. Making the playoffs would be a minor miracle, and if Denver and the Jets both win, I won't care because this season has far exceeded my expectations.

Troll on....