I want the Pats in the playoffs!

Pete

Yeah and you also dont WIN the Super Bowls when you get into them.

181106[/snapback]

You can argue all day with me... It doesn't bother me... THE FANS AND THE CITY OF BUFFALO ARE THE BEST... That is all that counts... Throw-backs to a better time. They might lose... But, they REPEAT.

I am quite the revisionist? :)

;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It must really piss off Pat fans that Buffalo has made something of itself... They can't quite feel vindicated for their ideas and actions as long as what they feel was uneeded baggage remain in the league and viable.

I really don't care... What ever works for them... I just enjoy watching the cut-throat NE slugs squirm.

??

181108[/snapback]

Faulty logic.

I for one, am happy that Buffalo is making a tremendous run. It validates that we play in the best division in football. I'm happy for Drew and Lawyer and I'm happy that this board has not turned into Jonestown.

Me squirm? I'll be happy to see my team entertain yours if we both make it that far.

Why feed the fire?  Because you folks need a "heel" thats why.  If in fact the Bills do as you think, you guys can all come here and shove my nose in it.    Whereas if they fail, I'll STILL be here to remind you who the league's NEXT DYNASTY is.   

Without "the heel" things would be boring.

181054[/snapback]

Admitting that you're a heel is admirable, I'll give you that.

But the difference between a fan like you and fans from Buffalo is we don't find it necessary to shove people's noses in their problems. That's your nature. We can't help that.

You truly are the BF/ICE of Patsy fans.

You can argue all day with me... It doesn't bother me... THE FANS AND THE CITY OF BUFFALO ARE THE BEST... That is all that counts... Throw-backs to a better time. They might lose... But, they REPEAT.

I am quite the revisionist? :)

;)

181113[/snapback]

I wouldnt say BEST but I'll say they are tremendous fans. (The city itself is a crap-hole)

Despite all the smack I talk, I do have tremendous respect for the Bills and their fans.

Admitting that you're a heel is admirable, I'll give you that.

But the difference between a fan like you and fans from Buffalo is we don't find it necessary to shove people's noses in their problems. That's your nature. We can't help that.

You truly are the BF/ICE of Patsy fans.

181118[/snapback]

If I were the ICE of Pats fans, I'd be screaming that my team was billsfanone and running around gnashing my teeth over the tiniest mistake. I'm exactly the opposite. I'm totally confident in this team, its players and its coaches.

And I only bring up Buffalo's problems defensively. If someone wants to say disparaging things about the Pats, I'll come right back at them with something about their team. If they want to talk football and good natured smack then I'll do the same.

If I were the ICE of Pats fans, I'd be screaming that my team was billsfanone and running around gnashing my teeth over the tiniest mistake.   

181125[/snapback]

You are the BF/ICE of Patsy fans because you constantly say stupid things either to rile people up or because you're not smart enough to think your thoughts through.

Oh Geez, is that the best you got? Yawn! I'd bet my dog you haven't been a Patriots fan longer than 3 years. Did you get a Ben Roethlesberger jersey for Christmas?

181127[/snapback]

Is 1983 longer than 3 years ago? I still have an original Andre Tippett #56 jersey from back in the day. I love the Pats old unis and the original logo.

If I were the ICE of Pats fans, I'd be screaming that my team was billsfanone and running around gnashing my teeth over the tiniest mistake.    I'm exactly the opposite.  I'm totally confident in this team, its players and its coaches. 

And I only bring up Buffalo's problems defensively.    If someone wants to say disparaging things about the Pats, I'll come right back at them with something about their team.  If they want to talk football and good natured smack then I'll do the same.

181125[/snapback]

I think the screen-name sends the wrong message form the get-go. Even Foxboro Mike acknowledged that and changed his.

You just won't get the benefit of the doubt because what you say gets immediately discounted.

That is too bad.

You are the BF/ICE of Patsy fans because you constantly say stupid things either to rile people up or because you're not smart enough to think your thoughts through.

181130[/snapback]

I'll admit to saying things to rile people up but mostly because of rubes like you who seem to take exception to anyone who doesnt share your opinion.

So what has been your goal in posting dozens of times this week that blurb about the "single most embarrassing loss in the last five years?"

I guess technically you're not "from Buffalo." ;)

I think the screen-name sends the wrong message form the get-go.  Even Foxboro Mike acknowledged that and changed his.

You just won't get the benefit of the doubt because what you say gets immediately discounted.

That is too bad.

181138[/snapback]

Tell me how to change it and I'll do it. I'm no longer enamored with the name anyway.

I think the screen-name sends the wrong message form the get-go.  Even Foxboro Mike acknowledged that and changed his.

181138[/snapback]

Do you read his tripe? He could become a Bills fan tomorrow and what he says would STILL automatically get discounted.

Do you read his tripe? He could become a Bills fan tomorrow and what he says would STILL automatically get discounted.

181142[/snapback]

Still gnawing on those sour grapes huh?

No offense but I'd NEVER become a Bills fan. If I could find myself rooting for the 1-15 Rod Rust led Patriots or the Dick MacPherson led Patriots or the Pete Carroll Patriots, I dont ever envision myself jumping ship.

Without Bob Kraft, its possible the Pats are the St. Louis Patriots.

181146[/snapback]

And without Ralph Wilson floating the Sullivan boy a loan in the '60's... It is quite possible that professional football would have ceased to exist in NE...

Boston/NE football in the begininng was a sorry state, it's fans and even sorrier lot. Go back to the days when they played at Harvard Stadium... You'd find out what a sh*t hole of a franchise had been built.

Kudo's to Bob Kraft... He doesn't begin to tell half the story, just a product of what had been kept on "life-support."

:blink::blink:

Is everyone really sure we can't play San Francisco again? Isn't there a nuclear strike scenario or something?

Sure, I'd love to see Buffalo beat New England in the AFC Champ. But, I want to see a Bills win in the SB before I die. I could also be dead next March. This is an AFC year, NFC has nothing to show.

There's no way to get a NE - Buffalo playoff game in Buffalo. I'd rather not see the Bills in an AFC Championship game in Foxboro unless Oliver Stone is the Ref.

No one has had much to say about Zebra factor in a while, the Bills have gotten some breaks-and some hits, but breaks lately because they are doing so well. Benefit of the doubt-

But the Pats wouldn't be where they were over the last 4 years if it weren't for the Zebra factor. They are a good, very good team, but in Foxboro they get to cheat a lot more.

Wanna talk about dirty players who get away with a lot? Look to the Pats.