Stephen Hill

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the raiders already drafted him in the first round (oh wait, no first rounder...they may trade 2015s entire draft for the chance at him though)

but for real, love the size and speed - severe lack of production....if we could get him in the fourth I would be allllll for it (but seriously, no way he lasts that long)

Put it in ink . He`ll never make it past the third, maybe second . Even with his season stats.

I'll be very surprised if he goes that early (round 3) - but if he does, it'll most certainly be to the Bills because of Gailey's inexplicable passion for all things Georgia Tech.

Still, it would not suck to add a player with Hills speed, height, and hands to the Bills' WR corps - just don't think it'll happen before our 4b or 5a pick.

Don't know where he'll get drafted, but Hill looked good today. I also don't know where Danny Coale will go in this draft, but he is by far my favorite unknown WR in the draft. I saw him play twice. He was always open, fought for the ball and made plays when needed to be made. Maybe I dunno crap, but he had a look of a player to me.

6-4 215 runs a 4.3 forty. Size with speed. Watching your old school Chan.

sounds like Streeter

the raiders already drafted him in the first round (oh wait, no first rounder...they may trade 2015s entire draft for the chance at him though)

but for real, love the size and speed - severe lack of production....if we could get him in the fourth I would be allllll for it (but seriously, no way he lasts that long)

being in a tripple option offense he had great production.

No doubt his size and speed make him an intriguing prospect for many of you, but as a GT season ticket holder, I've watched him drop waaaaay too many balls in key situations to think he would be worth spending an early draft pick on. If he's there in the 4th round I think you take him and hope you can fix his dropsies, but I wouldn't take him before that.

No doubt his size and speed make him an intriguing prospect for many of you, but as a GT season ticket holder, I've watched him drop waaaaay too many balls in key situations to think he would be worth spending an early draft pick on. If he's there in the 4th round I think you take him and hope you can fix his dropsies, but I wouldn't take him before that.

Well then he'd fit right in here in Buffalo :devil:

He caught the ball well at the combine. He also made a damn nice one handed catch on youtube. 30yd average per catch. You seen him I didn`t. He will go in the 2nd round from what he did today.