Anyone know how many tickets are left

RVJ

Not true that there are zero tickets.  Bills still may have tickets if any are returned by Pittsburgh; I believe 500 are reserved for visitors.  They will typically release them on Wednesday.

180412[/snapback]

Hey, when did you come out of your phone booth?? Where did you disappear to??

Glad to see you back

Hey, when did you come out of your phone booth??

Mid-December. My cape got stuck in it.

Where did you disappear to??

California - the left coast

Glad to see you back

Not precisely back. Got a mail message saying I had a PM. Will be disappearing soon again.

Not precisely back. Got a mail message saying I had a PM. Will be disappearing soon again.

--------------------

- Glenn -

Steve Tasker need to be put on Wall of Fame in 2004!

Steve Tasker Tribute (published first in 1996)

- In Semi-Retirement, hung up my cape -

Anybody got some CowBell for the former crusader??? We need Glenn at a time like this. :blink:

any estimates from the regulars as to how much tickets will be able to be purchased for at the game? I don't mind paying a bit over face value, but if I'm going to drive up there Sunday morning, I want to be sure that I'll be able to grab a pair.

any estimates from the regulars as to how much tickets will be able to be purchased for at the game?  I don't mind paying a bit over face value, but if I'm going to drive up there Sunday morning, I want to be sure that I'll be able to grab a pair.

180516[/snapback]

Check ebay.

any estimates from the regulars as to how much tickets will be able to be purchased for at the game?  I don't mind paying a bit over face value, but if I'm going to drive up there Sunday morning, I want to be sure that I'll be able to grab a pair.

180516[/snapback]

Around the parking lots, I'm sure you'll find plenty of folks willing to sell you tickets. I don't think it'll be that much. Considering how much it costs to get tickets in Baltimore, I KNOW it won't be that much.

As for being sure that you'll be able to "grab a pair", uh......well.........

Check ebay.

180520[/snapback]

I did and the tickets are extremely overpriced. From experience, I know that scalpers get a bit desperate as kickoff looms. I see eBay as a method to get tickets if you're not willing to make the gamble of going to the stadium on gameday without them.

I did and the tickets are extremely overpriced.  From experience, I know that scalpers get a bit desperate as kickoff looms.  I see eBay as a method to get tickets if you're not willing to make the gamble of going to the stadium on gameday without them.

180529[/snapback]

You're probably right. The tickets will be more on eBay than whatever you'd pay at the game, I'm sure. Good luck. Stop by Lot 1, Pole 5 before the game.