Free Speech

just pointing out that criticizing kerry for his military record (which was an unimaginably successful campaign tactic) is rather rich when there are so many chicken hawk republicans thast are so much more worthy..

Didn't help that Kerry was a ****ty candidate for that election, which was the joke I was making.

Didn't help that Kerry was a ****ty candidate for that election, which was the joke I was making.

I don't think that's much of a joke. Kerry really was one of the shittiest candidates put up for election in recent memory. It would be like if Bachman somehow won the primary for the GOP this year.

I don't think that's much of a joke. Kerry really was one of the shittiest candidates put up for election in recent memory. It would be like if Bachman somehow won the primary for the GOP this year.

Then you probably share a lot of people's concern that Sen. Kerry is the leading candidate for the Secretary of State position in a second Obama administration ?

Edited by B-Man

Then you probably share a lot of people's concern that Sen. Kerry is the leading candidate for the Secretary of State position in a second Obama administration ?

That's a hard question. SecState is quite a bit of a difference from President. If he had execute the responsibilities of the position then fine. If not...

What are they planning on doing with Hillary? VP? God knows at least she wouldn't gaff every time she opened her mouth the way Biden does.

Kerry got called out by his own Bro's man. Show some decency and admit that.

he was called out for being anti war on his return. that stance is often very expensive, even if you're right, just ask the dixie chicks. the guy was in combat. how many recent presidential candidates can say that.

he was called out for being anti war on his return. that stance is often very expensive, even if you're right, just ask the dixie chicks. the guy was in combat. how many recent presidential candidates can say that.

I thought he was called out for lying about his service record. Or are you saying that's ok if you served in combat conditions at some point?

That's a hard question. SecState is quite a bit of a difference from President. If he had execute the responsibilities of the position then fine. If not...

What are they planning on doing with Hillary? VP? God knows at least she wouldn't gaff every time she opened her mouth the way Biden does.

Hilary as VP?

Ever since Bush chose Quayle, the choice of VP always seems to come down to "assassination insurance". No one's going to shoot Bush when Cheney's next in line. No one's shooting Obama with Biden next in line.

Hilary? She'd shoot Obama herself.

Hilary as VP?

Ever since Bush chose Quayle, the choice of VP always seems to come down to "assassination insurance". No one's going to shoot Bush when Cheney's next in line. No one's shooting Obama with Biden next in line.

Hilary? She'd shoot Obama herself.

I'd hand her the gun.

I thought he was called out for lying about his service record. Or are you saying that's ok if you served in combat conditions at some point?

Didn't he make up crap about atrocities being committed by Americans so he could support hippy commies because that was his only shot at ever getting laid?

i was pulling for howard dean in that one. probably more analogous to ron paul than bachman.

He probably would have won the nomination if not for his mighty "bbyyyyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"

Dean screams, Kerry pretty much adopts all Dean's views and positions himself as a less weird Howard Dean. Another shining example of how much Americans care about "the issues."

He probably would have won the nomination if not for his mighty "bbyyyyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"

Dean screams, Kerry pretty much adopts all Dean's views and positions himself as a less weird Howard Dean. Another shining example of how much Americans care about "the issues."

that was assasination by the "liberal" (read establishment) media. just too far out of the main stream and unbeholden for them to support. same reasons why he wasn't reupped as head of dnc after handing the dems wins in states they'd never expected. was the perfect and obvious obama choice for head of hhs but supposedly emmanuel despised him. he's a true outsider, much like paul is to the republicans. unfortunately, neither will ever beat the machines.

Edited by birdog1960