Russ Brandon's tweets of love

Erik

I'm not sure if this was discussed but Russ Brandon sent a random succession of tweets earlier talking about how much he wuvs Western New York:

Russ Brandon @RussBrandon

Buffalo Bills players, coaches, staff & countless alumni r proud 2 call this community home & work every day 2 make the org. prosper in WNY

We embrace Buffalo. We all volunteer at the same schools, serve on the same community boards, own homes in the same neighborhoods ...

We support the same businesses & attend the same churches as fans who support our team. That's what makes the NFL exp. special n this region

We are proud of the impact we have on WNY & will continue to build a team that will win games & make the community proud this fall & beyond.

They all went out in succession...seems random but the guy is in marketing. I wonder what he was going on about.

Also, how did my picture get on here?

Edited by Erik

Translation: Love us back with a season ticket purchase even when we let Stevie walk.

Translation2: We really really really love Western NY, and please love us back when we give Toronto even more regular season games per season starting in two years.

I think this is all a response to Tim Graham's article in the paper edition of the News today about what it would be like to have the Bills leave Buffalo. It will be online Monday.

I'm not seeing it online. Could you provide a link. Thanks!

Yeah, it seems to me like a response to the Buffalo News article- which seemed pointless to me, atleast.

Now...I'm not adept at anything Twitter....but is there any possibility that he could have mistakenly posted notes as part of a negotiation with an agent or player like Routt?

Translation: Love us back with a season ticket purchase even when we let Stevie walk.

Translation2: We really really really love Western NY, and please love us back when we give Toronto even more regular season games per season starting in two years.

If they still play most of their games in RWS after the team is sold, I am okay with that.