Whitney Houston's life and America

1billsfan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Mine probably wasn't clear enough for DIN. :rolleyes:

I posted from the previous page and hadn't seen your comment yet. You got your message across very well. What do you think, should DIN be the poster boy for retroactive abortion or should we jump Fatty ahead of him? Co-poster boys? If Conner was actually actively back we wouldn't be having this discussion (hell, maybe we would) but I think there are a few people on this board whose parents married a relative.

I posted from the previous page and hadn't seen your comment yet. You got your message across very well. What do you think, should DIN be the poster boy for retroactive abortion or should we jump Fatty ahead of him? Co-poster boys? If Conner was actually actively back we wouldn't be having this discussion (hell, maybe we would) but I think there are a few people on this board whose parents married a relative.

You two are like two peas in a pod. Are you twins?

You two are like two peas in a pod. Are you twins?

No, but we were both born after Roe vs. Wade. My guess is that you were born only because Roe vs. Wade hadn't been enacted yet. There is evidence though that she might have tried the "coathanger" trick.

:blink:

!@#$ no! Not to slight your obvious talent and dedication, but he's almost as big a schmuck as you are.

Tom, I know you claim to be an historian, but dressing up as the indian in a retro Village People band is not a qualificfation. iiIii

No, but we were both born after Roe vs. Wade. My guess is that you were born only because Roe vs. Wade hadn't been enacted yet. There is evidence though that she might have tried the "coathanger" trick.

Tom, I know you claim to be an historian, but dressing up as the indian in a retro Village People band is not a qualificfation. iiIii

Weak. :rolleyes:

I could have sworn Tom was something like 70.

Oh but she died, I was totally a planned creation...I was wanted, that's why I'm such a happy person. :blush:

The accidents are the people running around calling everyone idiots ha ha

Zombie baby or Pet Cemetary scenario?

Edited by Jauronimo

!@#$ing Dave can even "idiot up" THIS thread.

Unreal.

Yeah, but this is one of those times where he's making a conscious effort to troll, I'm pretty sure.

It's when he idiots up a thread trying to make a serious point that **** gets really scary.