Survivor: One World

Rico

Kim is just so immensely likeable though, I can't see anyone else taking this in the Final 3 against her. Buh-bye, Troyzan, hope Tarzan or Kat is next.

I'm fairly certain Kim starts picking off some women next. Namely, Christina. I think she wants to keep Tarzan around for the Final Three so she can point to a token man who nobody liked and lamely say, 'I didn't target the men. Are you caaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraazzaaaaaaay?!?!? Look... Tarzan is still here! The game is afoot!'

After Christina, who has played this game without being an * at any time, there is no one left who is the least bit likeable, for me.

Tarzan for reasons previously pointed out.

Sabrina tonight trying to circle the wagons for the women and glue Kat back together during the Kim-Chelsea-Alicia reward. "They left behind the two strongest players!" WHAAATTTT?!

Kat is a vacuole.

Alicia, who'd better hope she wins the million b/c if I'm a sp-ed parent, I don't want her anywhere near my kid. Did you hear that... she considers Christina to be a sp-ed student who does what she's told and is devoid of personhood. Seriously, :censored: YOU, Alicia! This game has exposed a lot of people for what they really are, but this See You Next Tuesday takes the cake. She is a self-centered, fat-assed, wanna-be gangstabitch.

Kim, as others have said here, is simply the smartest doofus left. If anyone else had the slightest clue about how to play the game.... In reality, this wasn't a fair deck of cards from the start, what with Colton on the men's team. And then the women used and played him like a fiddle, combined with some simply staggering game choices that I needn't repeat.

But the thing about these women, but Chelsea and Kim most of all, is that they expect you to stay quiet and just take it while they cut your head off. That may be the thing that pisses me off most. Chelsea's pretty hot, but now it's like that Northern Pikes song,

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard more idiot comments in tonights single episode than I've ever heard over the course of an entire season. I am at a complete loss as to how these people were chosen for this show. If Jeff has any integrity, he'll find a way to rig it so that there's a hung jury and immediately order a do-over.

Do these women have ANY concept of how this game is played? Do they understand that only ONE person can win? Further, do they understand that the number "5" is bigger than the number "1"? These girls are cheering as if they all won the game tonight...they are clueless, and the minute the focus shifts to them, it's going to be even more embarrassing because they're going to act as if they never saw it coming. I think Russell Hantz must have challenged the producers of the show to see if they could put together a group of girls that would not only rival, but surpass, the "dumbass girl alliance" from a few seasons back. Unless your name is Kim or Chelsea, and POSSIBLY Alicia, Troy going home is the FINAL NAIL IN YOUR COFFINS lol. He gave you two chances to improve your odds in the game and have a much stronger chance of winning, but you're all too stupid to understand that. Now it's going to be what James said above...Kim will pick them off one by one by one. Game over. An alliance with Troyzan would have given you a fighting chance, but now that's gone.

HOnestly, can someone who cries because she wasn't picked to go on a picnic really be taken seriously as a "sole survivor"? How bout someone who is asked if she minds her name written down a few times just in case Troyzan uses a hidden idol, and says "sure, no problem" :wallbash: I feel like we're all being punked here...it just boggles the mind.

Kim is just so immensely likeable though, I can't see anyone else taking this in the Final 3 against her. Buh-bye, Troyzan, hope Tarzan or Kat is next.

All the more reason for a couple of the girls (namely Kat, Christina especially) to break off and try to break down her and the core 3 they have. I was laughing at Kat last night as she maintained to the point of tears that she wasn't just a follower or sheep. She actually seemed to be saying at one point that she was in control of the game.

Do these women have ANY concept of how this game is played? Do they understand that only ONE person can win? Further, do they understand that the number "5" is bigger than the number "1"? These girls are cheering as if they all won the game tonight...they are clueless, and the minute the focus shifts to them, it's going to be even more embarrassing because they're going to act as if they never saw it coming. I think Russell Hantz must have challenged the producers of the show to see if they could put together a group of girls that would not only rival, but surpass, the "dumbass girl alliance" from a few seasons back. Unless your name is Kim or Chelsea, and POSSIBLY Alicia, Troy going home is the FINAL NAIL IN YOUR COFFINS lol. He gave you two chances to improve your odds in the game and have a much stronger chance of winning, but you're all too stupid to understand that. Now it's going to be what James said above...Kim will pick them off one by one by one. Game over. An alliance with Troyzan would have given you a fighting chance, but now that's gone.

Maybe one of them will get it. I wouldn't bet on it. Not that I like her at all but if any of the girls have the potential of upsetting the apple cart it's Allicia.

I heard more idiot comments in tonights single episode than I've ever heard over the course of an entire season. I am at a complete loss as to how these people were chosen for this show. If Jeff has any integrity, he'll find a way to rig it so that there's a hung jury and immediately order a do-over.

HOnestly, can someone who cries because she wasn't picked to go on a picnic really be taken seriously as a "sole survivor"? How bout someone who is asked if she minds her name written down a few times just in case Troyzan uses a hidden idol, and says "sure, no problem" :wallbash: I feel like we're all being punked here...it just boggles the mind.

Yes the dumbest group ever assembled. The only fun coming up will be to see the surprized look on these dumbasses faces when they get voted off. But wait I was in the alliance? Why did I get voted off?

Yes the dumbest group ever assembled. The only fun coming up will be to see the surprized look on these dumbasses faces when they get voted off. But wait I was in the alliance? Why did I get voted off?

Probst is going to be putting out Kat's torch in two weeks, and 10-to-1 she'll start heading out the way toward camp.

Reality just doesn't register with this useful idiot.

lol, yep, that's exactly what's going to happen...not only are they completely clueless, but Kat actually wanted people to console her and REASSURE her of her cluelessness last night :rolleyes: Probst loves this show...I can't wait to hear what he thinks about all this once it's over. He's gotta to his best to spin it for ratings while it's all going on, but he's usually pretty direct and honest on finale night so I'm eager to hear his comments.

Morons. All of them. Especially Tarzan and christina. I loved Christina's reaction: "we're putting your name down in case troyzan plays an immunity idol"...derrrrrr, ok, sounds good guys. Anyone with a firing neuron would have raised hell. But no. She sits there and takes it. I don;t see how alicia keeps her job after this season. Some of the things she'd said are despicable. "Christina is a retard, because i work with retards and they act the same way." Kim isn't a strategic player. She thinks that having numbers on her side makes her a master strategist. She's not.

I'm rooting for this season to mercifully end, and Kat to win. It would just fit right in with everything else.

All the more reason for a couple of the girls (namely Kat, Christina especially) to break off and try to break down her and the core 3 they have. I was laughing at Kat last night as she maintained to the point of tears that she wasn't just a follower or sheep. She actually seemed to be saying at one point that she was in control of the game.

Maybe one of them will get it. I wouldn't bet on it. Not that I like her at all but if any of the girls have the potential of upsetting the apple cart it's Allicia.

The fact that the apple cart even exists is just really weird. These girls had no idea the others ones even existed 30 days ago(in Survivor time), yet now it's like being betrayed by their best friend when they don't get to go on a picky-nicky or if someone makes them feel poopy.

The fact that the apple cart even exists is just really weird. These girls had no idea the others ones even existed 30 days ago(in Survivor time), yet now it's like being betrayed by their best friend when they don't get to go on a picky-nicky or if someone makes them feel poopy.

Brings me to something else. A lot of them(most) start balling when they get a message or video from the significant other or whatever. Am I insensitive because I find that ridiculous? I mean, they have only been out there a few weeks and you would thing they are half way through a 2 year tour in Afghanistan.

Brings me to something else. A lot of them(most) start balling when they get a message or video from the significant other or whatever. Am I insensitive because I find that ridiculous? I mean, they have only been out there a few weeks and you would thing they are half way through a 2 year tour in Afghanistan.

lol, no, you're not being insensitive at all...I feel the exact same way. I can certainly understand it when they left someone who was ill, or maybe they fear an elderly family mbr may pass before they return home..stuff like that I understand. But some of these reactions are WAYYY over the top when it's just that they have been away from home for a month or two. That's partly why I find what Johnny Fairplay did when he had prearranged for "news about granny" to be brought to him from a visiting family mbr/friend was just brilliant. He knew how powerful of a card that would be if he could pull it off and play it, and boy did he ever pull that off...ranks up there as one of the best moves in Survivor history, IMO. But I think it speaks to what you just said, cause Fairplay knew exactly what you and I know...that the reactions that they have to being away from family is very powerful, and he had the foresight to take advantage of that. Brilliant!

Whats up with that pig? It's just sitting around like a dog. If I was really hungry, that pig is going to get BBQ'd luau style.

That was pretty funny... pretty random too, I wonder if production planted it there.

lol, no, you're not being insensitive at all...I feel the exact same way. I can certainly understand it when they left someone who was ill, or maybe they fear an elderly family mbr may pass before they return home..stuff like that I understand. But some of these reactions are WAYYY over the top when it's just that they have been away from home for a month or two. That's partly why I find what Johnny Fairplay did when he had prearranged for "news about granny" to be brought to him from a visiting family mbr/friend was just brilliant. He knew how powerful of a card that would be if he could pull it off and play it, and boy did he ever pull that off...ranks up there as one of the best moves in Survivor history, IMO. But I think it speaks to what you just said, cause Fairplay knew exactly what you and I know...that the reactions that they have to being away from family is very powerful, and he had the foresight to take advantage of that. Brilliant!

Or, they could just be unstable. Kinda like your Flyer goalie. :devil:

Good point about Fairplay. I forgot all about that. No one on this edition of Survivor is capable of that kind of creativity.

Good luck to your Flyers btw. Stanley Cup winner is just about impossible to call now with all the pre season fav's pretty much out of it. Phili has just as good a chance as any. I'm thinking its going to be a Flyer/Nashville final

Edited by Dante

Or, they could just be unstable. Kinda like your Flyer goalie. :devil:

Good point about Fairplay. I forgot all about that. No one on this edition of Survivor is capable of that kind of creativity.

Good luck to your Flyers btw. Stanley Cup winner is just about impossible to call now with all the pre season fav's pretty much out of it. Phili has just as good a chance as any. I'm thinking its going to be a Flyer/Nashville final

:lol:

Thanks for well wishes :) I hate when we play the Devils...friggin Brodeur can become a bad Mike Tyson impression at any time - "impregnable", "impenetrable" - especially in the playoffs. I don't know if they're stronger now than they were during the reg sesaon, but the Flyers CLEARLY are. We didn't even need our Ruskies most of the time against the Pengies since we were scoring touchdowns. I can't see that happening to Monsieur Brodeur, though...rooks gotta keep contributing and my boy Claude needs to keep doin' his thing.

Whats up with that pig? It's just sitting around like a dog. If I was really hungry, that pig is going to get BBQ'd luau style.

That was pretty funny... pretty random too, I wonder if production planted it there.

Unless Tarzan, with his plastic surgery skills ( :rolleyes: ) slices and dices it before his torch is extinguished, I don't see bacon in the castaways' future. The women seem content to keep it as a kind of pet.

But to be honest, I don't think I could do that up close and personal unless I was literally starving and didn't know it was a game that would be over in ~ two weeks (and, strategically, know that the protein would help others more than me). I'm a meat-eater and I realize more than you know how that pork loin or burger gets in the little Styrofoam package with plastic shrink-wrap.

And just to clarify, I don't have a problem deer-hunting (and I've been deer hunting) as that doesn't require closeness to the death. I don't have a problem with it after the fact. I'd be in there cutting it up and putting it in the pan. Is that weird?

Another dominating performance by Kim. I don't care if the competion is mediocre at best, I am still impressed. :thumbsup:

And I apologize to both Tarzan & Rupert, Kat is indeed the biggest fugtard to ever play this game, VERY glad she is gone. :thumbsup:

After she won that reward challenge, Kat was bouncing around and displaying more testosterone than any of the men in the game. Seriously, what was the hell was that gibberish with her cousin? Are they, perchance, kissing cousins? :unsure: Anyway, she wins reward and then makes it so obvious that she wants to form/solidify an alliance with Kim and Alicia. "I've wanted to get alone with these girls from Day 1. We're gonna go get drunk!!" Well... either an alliance or a scene that Rico would pay good money to watch tape --- that's for you, SDS --- of. It's just comical how many bitched think they "control" the game. At least Christina and Tarzan recognize that they are getting by via flying under the radar and hoping to win immunity at a crucial time to slip into the final 3.

Did I get it right that initially, Kim told her sister that she wanted to take Kat and Alicia to the final because Kat is dumb and Alicia is "not well liked, but she doesn't realize that"? Wonder how it changes now. For sure, if I'm Kim-with-an-idol it's no Chelsea, no Sabrina because if either of them are there, they win. And those are going to be some real backstabs --- smile in your face while putting the knife in full hilt backstabs. But for the people who find those fun, I just don't think they're going to be that kind of fun this season. There just doesn't seem to be any kind of intensity or wits with this group. It lacks an edge, let's say. And I'll note that even when Rob had the game in his back pocket it was fun to watch it, almost like a comedy. This group is just BLAH. I'm watching just to watch, not because it's interesting.

If Kat were smarter than a pile of bricks, I would be laughing over her 'Backstabs are fun! They're cool because the person being backstabbed doesn't realize it and then there's that look on their face when it actually happens.' And yes, Chelsea's point rings true --- 22 is old enough that you can't really blame your stupidity on youth and entirely laugh it away. I also had a hard time believing that Kim is 28, as one of them said. Seriously, I would've pegged her as mid-30s....