Bills Interested in Vincent Jackson

Sniper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'd rather see the Bills make a play for Mario Manningham, he has more years left in him and really underutilized in NY, plus he's drawing far less attention right now. Now if we did land VJ, I wouldn't be crying about it.

I would also like to see a play for Manningham although I worry that one highlight play from the SB may drive up his price.

I love VJ as a player but people are completely overlooking his past. 2 DWIs I believe. This would be a major concern for me if I was going to be investing the kind of money the Bills would have to get him.

VJ was a 3rd round pick. Receivers are plentiful in the draft. Re-sign SJ, maybe kick the tires on Manningham (not the sharpest tool in the shed though) or Meachem, and draft a guy. Fitz throws to the least talented receiving group in the NFL.

Screw them, its time for us to take over the division. Signing Vince would fill a huge need and more importantly would show other players that we are serious about winning and would show the same too the players we have and could get everyone here to play harder.

Which is why we wont sign him